Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2012, 03:20 PM   #1
Senior Member
 
Iggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Desert SW - Arizona
Posts: 6,359
Newest member of my family Born June 24, 2012

This is Coco our newest member of our family.
She is a small toy poodle (weight 1.9 lbs) and was born June 24th.
She will go on her first RV adventure starting this weekend in our Georgetown. She really enjoys her teething bone and carries it around the house. What do you think?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Small_01.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	44.3 KB
ID:	17822  
__________________

__________________
2012 Georgetown XL - 378TS 60,000 miles
Life is a journey, not a destination !

Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 03:23 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
tomjsas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Northern Colorado
Posts: 508
Way too cute! Had a Poodle named Coco also but he was very much the color of cocoa powder.
__________________

__________________
Tom
Pull-Rite 16K Super 5th
2014 Rockwood Signature Ultra-Lite 8289WS
2011 Chevy 2500HD - DuraMax (Just over 5000 miles now!)
Nights camped in 2014 - 21
tomjsas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 03:47 PM   #3
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 80
Cute as she can be. Ours goes out with us all the time but gets under DW seat (his man cave) when going down the road.
__________________
norwood12800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 04:34 PM   #4
CLASS "A" Senior Member
 
cfsoistman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Upperco, Maryland
Posts: 3,135
Congrats Iggy! She's adorable. We had 4 Toy Poodles in our family years ago. 3 were apricot and the other was chocolate brown. Looking at your picture of Coco brought back some great memories. She looks so much like my parents dog Fluffy.
__________________

2007 Georgetown 370TS
aka - RAYNMKR

Driver: Charlie
Navigator: Sheri
cfsoistman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 04:59 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
Iggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Desert SW - Arizona
Posts: 6,359
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomjsas View Post
Way too cute! Had a Poodle named Coco also but he was very much the color of cocoa powder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfsoistman View Post
Congrats Iggy! She's adorable. We had 4 Toy Poodles in our family years ago. 3 were apricot and the other was chocolate brown. Looking at your picture of Coco brought back some great memories. She looks so much like my parents dog Fluffy.
Yes she is very cute and learning very well. We recently had to put down our poodle Gringer after 14 great years. Coco was needed in the home as my DW really missed her so I was able to find her from local friends.
She has only received her 1st set of shot so she can't go outside yet or with other dogs. We will see tomorrow how well she enjoys riding in the Georgetown.
All pooped out from playing. Taking a nap with her stuffed animal friend
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Coco 001.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	47.6 KB
ID:	17874  
__________________
2012 Georgetown XL - 378TS 60,000 miles
Life is a journey, not a destination !

Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 07:10 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Ontario
Posts: 411
Send a message via Skype™ to Falcon35
We had a toy poodle for 16 years and he loved to RV.
He even went to MX with us on an RV caravan.
You will have a lot of fun with Coco.
__________________
2012 Georgetown 378TS Fire Mist
2008 Honda Fit
ReadyBrake™ Surge Brake System integrated with ReadyBrute™ Elite RV Tow Bar
Protect-A-Tow
Falcon35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 09:00 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
Iggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Desert SW - Arizona
Posts: 6,359
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon35 View Post
We had a toy poodle for 16 years and he loved to RV.
He even went to MX with us on an RV caravan.
You will have a lot of fun with Coco.
A cute and well mannered dog always get atttention in campgrounds.
My DW will totally spoil this dog. I probably will also.
__________________
2012 Georgetown XL - 378TS 60,000 miles
Life is a journey, not a destination !

Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 10:06 PM   #8
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Louisiana
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy View Post
Yes she is very cute and learning very well. We recently had to put down our poodle Gringer after 14 great years. Coco was needed in the home as my DW really missed her so I was able to find her from local friends.
She has only received her 1st set of shot so she can't go outside yet or with other dogs. We will see tomorrow how well she enjoys riding in the Georgetown.
All pooped out from playing. Taking a nap with her stuffed animal friend
This photo is so stinkin' cute! Look at that contented smile on her beautiful little face! Can't get any more adorable than that, lol!
__________________
Alan & Lise' Chaplain
2008 Georgetown 374TS
moonwindco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 05:20 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
SEAYALL's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: LaGrange,Ga
Posts: 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy View Post
This is Coco our newest member of our family.
She is a small toy poodle (weight 1.9 lbs) and was born June 24th.
She will go on her first RV adventure starting this weekend in our Georgetown. She really enjoys her teething bone and carries it around the house. What do you think?

Oh, now you did it , better start a college fund ...
__________________
SEAYALL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 06:08 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
Iggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Desert SW - Arizona
Posts: 6,359
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harleydriven View Post
Oh, now you did it , better start a college fund ...
For sure! My DW is getting all kinds of stuff for here. She has more toys than I do now. Any eats designer foods too.
__________________

__________________
2012 Georgetown XL - 378TS 60,000 miles
Life is a journey, not a destination !

Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:34 PM.