Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-07-2014, 04:07 PM   #1

Question No more 330?

Greetings! I'm a total newbie and this is my first post. :-)

I've been doing research for the past few months and after visiting our first RV show hubby and I decided that a small Class A would be the best fit for our needs right now. The fact that I was able to get my husband to attend the show is a major achievement in itself so I am taking baby steps with this...

I really like the Georgetown and have been looking at floorplans and used models. I REALLY like the layout of the 330 (SO much counterspace!!) but noticed that they no longer make it any more? It also looks like not a lot of used models are for sale either...Is there a reason why? Do people just really like them so much that they don't want to sell or was it a total lemon?

Thanks for the help!
grizzlebeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 09:03 PM   #2

We have a 337 which is 7 inches longer and has the full slide. Counterspace is nice but the king bed and closet space is what sold it for us.
Hampton Roads VA
2016 174 Days camping, 2017 66 days 2018 24 days 2019 48 days 2020 25 days 2021 6
mogman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 09:19 PM   #3
Anacortesians

We have an older fore-runner to the 330, an '02 "325DS" Despite the model # it's actually 33' long! We've been reasonably happy with it for the 4 seasons we've owned it. We bought it from the original owners at 8 years old, with 12,000 miles and 48 generator hours on the clocks. Those now show 18,000 miles and about 70 hours.

Ours is dual slide (dinette/living room and bedroom). The bed is a residential-size queen.

Unfortunately, financial constraints have reared their ugly heads and it's necessary to give up the RV life and sell the GT.
Old 10-07-2014, 09:59 PM   #4

I'm sorry you have to give up your GT F&E! Too bad you are so far away in WA...it sounds like a really nice unit! I DO like the idea of a KING bed...the 330 only has a queen. I was hoping to keep our Class A under 33 feet or so but maybe a few extra inches won't really matter??
grizzlebeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 08:18 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by grizzlebeans View Post
I'm sorry you have to give up your GT F&E! Too bad you are so far away in WA...it sounds like a really nice unit! I DO like the idea of a KING bed...the 330 only has a queen. I was hoping to keep our Class A under 33 feet or so but maybe a few extra inches won't really matter??
I have a 2007 Georgetown 338se .
34' long. You can find the ad on Craig's list in southeast Michigan. Just search 2007Georgetown.
gmann32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 10:37 AM   #6
WDK

I have a 2014 280DS which I am told they won't make any more after this year....it's perfect for us we can take it anywhere as well as its fits in our driveway....no storage at 29' 7 inches. The only thing I did not like about it was that it does not have a roll out pantry though we kinda solved that by buying an autumn which doubles as a foot locker.

WDKClick image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByForest River Forums1412869013.659512.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	836.5 KB
ID:	64416

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums
WDK is offline   Reply With Quote