Yeah mother nature is cruel....
Yesterday was 70 and partly sunny - SWEET get the yard work done then putter on the 5er....well the yard got away from us - no worries I have Sunday!
Woke up at 2:30 this morning with a WTF is that NOISE? Well that noise Mr. Bob is what a very hard thunderstorm sounds like....*Grumble*
Got up today, no more rain but OMG the temps are back in the low 40s (yeah yeah I know Ohio & Above, you feel my pain
OK so told the DW I was going to do some RV interior work.
- The WIFI booster I installed works and the Apple TV receives the signal really well (can't wait for the Roku HDMI dongle to arrive next week!)
- Towel rack was a easy install
- As was the screen door brace and lower frame
- Ohhhhhhhh golf is on the TV
- And....and...the beer I stashed in the RV basement is nice and cold
Sitting on the couch with my 2nd cold one watching golf and posting from my MacBook Pro!
Life is good
Bob & Anne-Marie [BamaBob & 6 Actual]
| 2017 Berkshire XLT 43A with Ultrasteer Tag | Blue Ox Avail + KarGard II |
| SMI AF-1 Air Brake | 2016 Jeep Cherokee Overland TOAD | Pedego Bikes |
Nights Camped: 2013
• 2015 - 56
• Jul 2016 - Fulltime •