Old 06-15-2010, 02:46 PM   #11

Hi Chasracer,
No luck on the paint codes - finally made it to the RV this weekend and could not find them anywhere.
I took the rig in this morning for some warranty work and to have the rear corner repaired - shop said they would get me the paint codes.
Thanks for the tip on the trim - I have cherry wood - but the same would apply.

Sterling All-Terrain Tow Bar - SMI Stay-In-Play Duo
Do What You Like - Like What You Do!
Los Popes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 09:56 AM   #12

Thanks for taking a look, if they provide you the paint codes please post them. I am sure I am not the only one that could use them.

Old 07-11-2010, 11:34 PM   #13

Just checking back to see if you got your RV back yet and maybe that paint code?

I just replaced the rear vent on mine with a second A/C unit and was nicely surprised at how well it worked this past week. We had the unit down at beach for a week and everything stayed nice and cool (compared to last year). Also did a couple of minor projects too. Since the rear tv in mine is not digital, it is now nothing more than a dvd display so I picked up a small dvd unit at Best Buy and mounted it under the rear tv cabinet. Had to pull the tv and drill a hole for the cables to pass through, but it ended up as a decent installation. Out of the way now, doesn't occupy any table space and I don't have to worry about either hooking it up or it sliding off the table back there. Plus the tv is useful again. Second thing I did was to get a roll of window tint from Lowes. I bought a bronze color to compliment the interior decor and covered the rear window and the window behind the headboard. Whenever we are parked somewhere that has a light source, the blind that comes with the unit doesn't do much of a job blocking out the light. The window tint really helps. My only problem with it was cutting it as this type of tint is really heavy. I used an x-acto knife but went through a bunch of blades getting both windows completed. One last thing I found out is that some of my throw pillows are the perfect size for stuffing the vent area - really cuts down of some of the heat infiltration.
Old 08-11-2010, 03:10 PM   #14

Giving this another bump, like to get the paint codes if anyone has them. I looked over my coach and there is nothing with that paint on it that I can remove easily and take to a paint shop to get it matched so it looks like the codes are my only way out.

Thanks!
Old 08-11-2010, 03:48 PM   #15
CLASS "A" Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasracer View Post
Giving this another bump, like to get the paint codes if anyone has them. I looked over my coach and there is nothing with that paint on it that I can remove easily and take to a paint shop to get it matched so it looks like the codes are my only way out.

Thanks!
FR doesn't paint them but here's the company they send them out to.

Performance Painting Systems, LLC

They do all the full body painting. I would assume they do any painting FR requires. They should have the info.

2007 Georgetown 370TS
aka - RAYNMKR

Driver: Charlie
Navigator: Sheri
cfsoistman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 12:37 PM   #16

I just called and got 3 sets of codes from fr. They said they used 3 painters last year but didn't know who painted mine

mr.ken is offline   Reply With Quote