Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-05-2010, 03:44 PM   #1

Patio lights

Just brought home our 2008 Georgetown 373 - Motorhome of our dreams. Spouse and I fell in love with this model at '08 Camper Show here in Knoxville. I just retired at end on last year and found this motorhome for same... jumped on it.

Question : I'm still trying to learn where all the light switches etc are located. This unit has a "patio" light (yellow lens mounter high on the both sides. The curbsidel ight is clearly marked on the control panel next to the front door. (and works great!)

But I cannot find the wayto turn the driver's side patio light on. Anyone know wher that elusive switch is???

vinsantc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 05:09 PM   #2
CLASS "A" Senior Member

It's connected with the patio light. Both should light when you turn on the switch. Chances are the bulb is bad. If the bulb is good you probably should use a 12 volt tester and see if there's power there. It possibly could be a bad ground.

2007 Georgetown 370TS
aka - RAYNMKR

Driver: Charlie
Navigator: Sheri
cfsoistman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 05:24 PM   #3

Congrats on the 373! We love our 370XL and hope you feel the same!

I recommend that all Georgetown owners check out this thread.

http://forestriverforums.com/forums/...highlight=shim

I had mine removed (FR paid) and it made a HUGE difference in my rig. MUCH easier / more fun to drive!
TulsaSteve is offline   Reply With Quote