Old 07-11-2011, 01:45 AM   #11

Looking over 378 owners, we got ours from lazydays in april a 2012, while everything i read about the 378 is helpful, i don't see where anyone has talked about the furniture, so i'm curious .. we thought we check everything before buying, but i guess we looked at but did not sit on sofa, lol i mean its so short you really can not sit on it comfortably, short as in back to front, very uncomfortable an feels like your sliding off, we were very disappointed in that, an our dining table fell apart, like to hear what other owners think or have done ....

Old 07-12-2011, 12:58 PM   #12

We've had no problems with furniture and couch is very comfy. I do have a question though how do we lock the table top from moving during travel? I have turned that lock all kinds of ways and it still shifts.

Old 07-12-2011, 01:33 PM   #13

table top, um sounds like we have different dinning tables, our top slides to center it, but its wood on wood slide under top itself an it takes some effort to slide, our table has two big screws on floor to screw it down for travel ,wish i could explain better,our top has broken from pedestal ... our table has two leafs that lift an lock ..
Old 07-12-2011, 01:57 PM   #14

Send a message via MSN to nemo45 Send a message via Yahoo to nemo45
Our table is like yours. While it's not the sturdiest we've had no problems with it. You need to take yours to your dealer and get it fixed. We're going to see if they can strengthen ours while we have other stuff done.
nemo45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 02:05 PM   #15

ok, thanks .. yeah when i tip it upside down to look i can see all the screws have pulled out from top, some were never centered, an some split the rail, i can not ever see where this would be sturdy as you say, we're headed for Fl. later this year so we'll stop at dealer an see what can be done,its going to have to be replaced . thanks ....
Old 07-12-2011, 02:34 PM   #16

I am talking about table top sliding back and forth on pedestal. It has two leafs that lock up or down but this is table sliding into window and then will slide into walking area, there is a piece underneath next to window that looks like a cross bar for locking table top but doesn't.
Old 07-12-2011, 03:18 PM   #17

ok sounds like same table, slides to center it, on bottom of ours its tongue an grooved, so its that soft pine sliding into soft pine, ours doesn't move easily, i have to play with it an wiggle it to get it to slide, interesting, don't think i've ever noticed the locking mechanism your talking about ... wood on wood funny to me how yours slides so easily, maybe someone out there can add more .....
Old 07-12-2011, 06:31 PM   #18
Site Team

Sometimes seeing a picture can provide more information. I will use my mobile phone to take pictures or even a video. By doing so the service department guy was able to troubleshoot a problem with my microwave (turned out to be user error). Maybe one or both of you guys can post a picture of your table so that the other person can see if there are any differences.

2011 Salem Cruise Lite 20RBXL & 2011 Toyota Tundra Dbl Cab
Camping History: 45 Trips / 133 Nights / 3736 Miles
FRF Social Group: Campers of the West
Terier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 07:03 AM   #19

Send a message via Skype™ to DAISY BOYKIN
Table came apart

I too had a problem with my table. I have a fifth wheel from Forest River known as a 8285WS. The table and chairs were assembled with the screws too short. I removed the table from the floor (removed screws) turned it upside down on the sofa (on top of old towel) removed the screws that holds the top to the pedestal. Used "GORRILA" glue between the top and the pedestal frame. I left two screws in one end to hold the top in alignment with the base frame. Be careful using too much of the
glue for it will foam, turn a light color (if using too much) ooze out from between the top and frame. You can also "deepen" the holes slightly where the screw heads fit down the frame. BE VERY CAREFUL WHEN YOU DEEPEN THE HOLES, DO NOT GO TOO FAR for this will allow the screws to penetrate the top of the table top.

If the glue does ooze out, don't worry, only YOU will know that this happens. When you remount the table back to the floor, you can not see the glue. When you remove the screws from the pedestal feet, carefully slide the feet over a few inches, reinsert the screws into the same holes
temporarily (about 1/2") to mark the same holes in the carpet for reinstalling of the feet.

TST Truck System Technologies TM-507SE
DAYS CAMPED 2017 66 DAYS
DAISY BOYKIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 06:30 PM   #20

Put up your rear leaf and table will move no more.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	001.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	55.5 KB
ID:	6910