Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-15-2014, 04:25 PM   #41

I have experienced the same problem. Had no channels after a scan and all inputs correct nothing I install a satellite on the roof and tv works fine but nothing works with antenna 2014-335
borba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2014, 04:41 PM   #42
Moderator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by borba View Post
I have experienced the same problem. Had no channels after a scan and all inputs correct nothing I install a satellite on the roof and tv works fine but nothing works with antenna 2014-335
on most rigs you have to push the boost button for antenna. Turn the boost button off for Sat/cable.
asquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2014, 08:47 PM   #43

I believe I read that once the disk antenna is snaped in place it cannot be removed without breaking it. I will look up the instruction and review them. I have the same weak signal. Have had rv's for 13+ years and this antenna is the worst. My rig (2013-327) the tv reception drops when the microwave is on. Dealer said (tough) live with it. We travel about half the year and will be sticking with satellite, still annoying when we want to watch locals on an over night stop and the tv drops in & out
william brock is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
reception, tv reception