Can anyone shed any light on this one.
I have two 110 leasure battery.
Fully charged battery ie 13.1 v, main cut off switch off, no power draw.
switched main power switch on , but did not switch any units on ie water heater etc.. left for 3.5 hours checked with volt meter now showing 12.56. checked again after 18 hours and battery showning 9.56v, dead battery
what is drawing these battery, the battery are only 5 months old.
there is a switch with artic pack and there is no on or off.? should this red switch light up,
any help would be apperi