Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-25-2016, 01:29 PM   #1

Propane Gauges

Wondering if anyone has experienced this... On our 2016 369DS, we have a circular gauge on the mounted propane tank. Also have a level indicator on the interior control panel where the holding tank levels are also displayed. Last weekend, the gauges were opposite - the exterior tank showed 1/4 full and the interior gauge showed 3/4 full. Took it to get filled and it took about 10 gallons, which means it was about 1/2. Anyone else have gauge discrepancies?
Old 10-25-2016, 04:44 PM   #2
JBP

We just picked up our 2016 XL 369DS. Thanks for the info I will check ours. My last coach I never really trusted the inside gauge. The outside gauge was generally fairly close when I got it replenished.
How many miles do you have on your coach? We start our first short trip Thursday.
Blue ox and Brake buddy
JBP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 09:01 AM   #3

Hi JBP - I think we have just under 4K miles, although almost 2K of those miles were to and from the factory. Ours had some pretty major issues that required it going back from NC to the factory in IN. All is great now - we've done 5 weekend trips and are doing a 5-day stay at a state park starting next weekend. Overall, we LOVE it. I hope you will too.
Old 10-28-2016, 12:48 PM   #4

I have the same issue on our 2013 Encounter 34TA. The outside tank mounted gauge is more accurate.

Tags
propane