Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-10-2011, 06:36 PM   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolinasgirl View Post
Jim F, may I ask what dealer that was that got it right in terms of check out?
Cold Springs RV, Ware NH. The are a new FR dealer, I bought their 2 FR Motorhome.

One thing to note, the dealer GM knew that I was a crotchy old buzzard that had 40 years in RV's an I told him what to expect when I arrived to pick up the rig, I find any faults and my money and I walk. Don't know if that is what did it or if they are a quality dealer, I have never been back.
JimF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 07:10 PM   #42
Anacortesians

Mr. Clemens:

If you had offered specific definitions of improvements in design and manufacturing quality since my '02 GT325 was built, I'd be happy to recognise that. The deficiencies in mine are definitly poor quality of design, materials and construction of the cabinetry for which FR has primary responsibility.

It's unlikely yhat we will be buyng another rig, as we expect our RVing careers to end with this one. We might have to give up the lifestyle in 7 or 8 years and I hope the GT325 will make it.

Since we bought used (from the original purchaser) we haven't had any dealer issues.
Old 11-10-2011, 09:02 PM   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimF View Post
Cold Springs RV, Ware NH. The are a new FR dealer, I bought their 2 FR Motorhome.

One thing to note, the dealer GM knew that I was a crotchy old buzzard that had 40 years in RV's an I told him what to expect when I arrived to pick up the rig, I find any faults and my money and I walk. Don't know if that is what did it or if they are a quality dealer, I have never been back.
I bought my Camper from Cold Springs RV in Weare NH. I will never set foot in that place again!
Days camped in 2015...more than 2014!!
yvesm is offline   Reply With Quote