Old 06-04-2016, 08:56 AM   #11

Woops. Thanks for info on s links. I just looked at mine and yes they are the s links. I did not notice this before i ordered the hellweg's. I just canx the hellweg links from amazon. Glad they had not shipped. I'll look into ordering the bds ones. Has anyone had success with these? I hate to order and them not fit. Thank you guys a bunch for heads up about the s links on 24 k chasis! Saved a big disappointment i would of experienced when the hellwegs arrived.

Old 06-04-2016, 11:59 AM   #12

From what I heard on another forum, they work. I have ordered mine and will install within 2 weeks. If you want to wait I will report back if the BDS links work.

Old 06-04-2016, 06:36 PM   #13

Ok. I will wait to see what you think and what if any mods have to be made as far as fitment with bushings and bolts. I am on the road for another week returning home and have completed the chf without the links for now as I was having terrible handling problems in windy conditions on the way out. Definately an improvement as compared to original configuration however The front bar is closer to the bottom of front leaf springs than I prefer. Thank you for your information and willingness to share.
Old 06-16-2016, 06:25 PM   #14

Installed the links today and they work fine. Not an exact offset, but I was able to us washers as spacers on the upper frame bracket and everything lines up well. Two washers on the upper hole and one washer on the lower hole (top link bushing). Lowers the SB end about an inch. Using the jacks on the coach and raising enough to lift wheels off the ground and the SB does not hit the springs. First pic is original link, second BDS Link. Part number for BDS links is 123004
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0500.JPG
Views:	64
Size:	107.3 KB
ID:	111303   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0502.JPG
Views:	71
Size:	116.3 KB
ID:	111304  
Old 06-17-2016, 08:06 AM   #15

Thank you for your help. I will get my links on order.