Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2013, 10:19 AM   #11
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 143
I have a 2013 350XL and it has lights in every compartment. It also has 4 speakers (2 over driver's area and 2 over galley/dinnette area), nothing in the bedroom.
__________________

__________________
MGOBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 06:45 PM   #12
Senior Member
 
Iggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Desert SW - Arizona
Posts: 6,359
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGOBlue View Post
I have a 2013 350XL and it has lights in every compartment. It also has 4 speakers (2 over driver's area and 2 over galley/dinnette area), nothing in the bedroom.
So do we but we originally were talking about the indash radio and which speakers are used for it.
The answe ris the two up front speakers over the driver and passenger.
__________________

__________________
2012 Georgetown XL - 378TS 60,000 miles
Life is a journey, not a destination !

Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 07:03 PM   #13
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy View Post
So do we but we originally were talking about the indash radio and which speakers are used for it.
The answe ris the two up front speakers over the driver and passenger.
My in dash radio works on all 4 speakers.
__________________
MGOBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 07:46 PM   #14
Senior Member
 
Iggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Desert SW - Arizona
Posts: 6,359
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGOBlue View Post
My in dash radio works on all 4 speakers.

Don't you have the all inone radio and camers?
2013 they made the switch to all-in-one.
We have a radio and sperate camera screen.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	April_17_2012 090.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	52.3 KB
ID:	28920  
__________________
2012 Georgetown XL - 378TS 60,000 miles
Life is a journey, not a destination !

Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 08:33 AM   #15
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 143
Mine does not look like that. I have the clarion system that has everything in one screen.
I have the all in one that includes the GPS and Satellite radio options. So perhaps with the options, the galley speakers are hooked up.
__________________
MGOBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 02:59 PM   #16
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Hampton Roads, VA
Posts: 322
My 2011 337F has 2 speakers above the driver/pass for the in dash. I also have 2 above the kitchen and 2 in the bedroom powered from the DVD/cd player which is 115v. Not sure if this is standard or an add-on.

Also there are no basement lights installed. Just bought some Dollar Tree pucks to stick down there
__________________
John & Susan, Olivia the dachshund
2011 Georgetown 337DS
2003 Dodge Dakota
Hampton Roads VA
2016 174 Days camping, 2017 66 days
mogman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 01:34 AM   #17
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 16
Radio?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGOBlue View Post
Mine does not look like that. I have the clarion system that has everything in one screen.
I have the all in one that includes the GPS and Satellite radio options. So perhaps with the options, the galley speakers are hooked up.
We are shopping for a class A gas motorhome and when looking at photos and reviews I really liked the integrated everything on the Georgetown XLs. So it is a Clarion. Do you know what model? I would like to research that head unit. How do you like it so far?

Thanks,

Rod
__________________
rreichar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 07:36 AM   #18
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by rreichar View Post
We are shopping for a class A gas motorhome and when looking at photos and reviews I really liked the integrated everything on the Georgetown XLs. So it is a Clarion. Do you know what model? I would like to research that head unit. How do you like it so far?

Thanks,

Rod
Rod,
It the Clarion VX401 with the NP401 Navi add-on. I would not recommend the GPS option for a couple of reasons. First it needs to be replaced since it locks up the screen frequently and screws up other features not related to the GPS. Clarion has a long way to go to get it right. Also, even if the GPS unit were working properly, I would not get it again. I like to keep the rear view camera always on while I'm driving so I can keep an eye on my toad. You can't keep the GPS on and the camera at the same time. So I use my old Garmin GPS anyway.

The multi-media unit itself is great. I really like it. The bluetooth feature works great and very helpful for answering phone calls during a trip.

Good luck with your search. GT is a really nice rig.
__________________
MGOBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 08:36 PM   #19
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGOBlue View Post
Rod,
It the Clarion VX401 with the NP401 Navi add-on. I would not recommend the GPS option for a couple of reasons. First it needs to be replaced since it locks up the screen frequently and screws up other features not related to the GPS. Clarion has a long way to go to get it right. Also, even if the GPS unit were working properly, I would not get it again. I like to keep the rear view camera always on while I'm driving so I can keep an eye on my toad. You can't keep the GPS on and the camera at the same time. So I use my old Garmin GPS anyway.

The multi-media unit itself is great. I really like it. The bluetooth feature works great and very helpful for answering phone calls during a trip.

Good luck with your search. GT is a really nice rig.
Thanks for the detailed reply. That's exactly what I was looking for. My questions made a little more sense before my iPad changed a couple of words for me.
__________________
rreichar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 09:34 PM   #20
Senior Member
 
copsuno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Greer, SC
Posts: 277
2011 360 and no lights in compartments, missed this myself, wish I had them, at times.
__________________

__________________
Logic will carry you from point A to point B. Imagination will carry you everywhere. "Albert Einstein". 2011 Georgetown 360, Bride of 45yrs, and 2014 Chev Equinox toad, what more could you ask for.
copsuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:50 PM.