Old 04-25-2013, 10:19 AM   #11

I have a 2013 350XL and it has lights in every compartment. It also has 4 speakers (2 over driver's area and 2 over galley/dinnette area), nothing in the bedroom.

Old 04-25-2013, 06:45 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGOBlue View Post
I have a 2013 350XL and it has lights in every compartment. It also has 4 speakers (2 over driver's area and 2 over galley/dinnette area), nothing in the bedroom.
So do we but we originally were talking about the indash radio and which speakers are used for it.
The answe ris the two up front speakers over the driver and passenger.

Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 07:03 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy View Post
So do we but we originally were talking about the indash radio and which speakers are used for it.
The answe ris the two up front speakers over the driver and passenger.
My in dash radio works on all 4 speakers.
Old 04-25-2013, 07:46 PM   #14

Quote:
My in dash radio works on all 4 speakers.

Don't you have the all inone radio and camers?
2013 they made the switch to all-in-one.
We have a radio and sperate camera screen.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	April_17_2012 090.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	52.3 KB
ID:	28920  

Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 08:33 AM   #15

Mine does not look like that. I have the clarion system that has everything in one screen.
I have the all in one that includes the GPS and Satellite radio options. So perhaps with the options, the galley speakers are hooked up.
Old 04-26-2013, 02:59 PM   #16

My 2011 337F has 2 speakers above the driver/pass for the in dash. I also have 2 above the kitchen and 2 in the bedroom powered from the DVD/cd player which is 115v. Not sure if this is standard or an add-on.

Also there are no basement lights installed. Just bought some Dollar Tree pucks to stick down there
Hampton Roads VA
2016 174 Days camping, 2017 66 days
mogman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 01:34 AM   #17

Radio?

Quote:
Mine does not look like that. I have the clarion system that has everything in one screen.
I have the all in one that includes the GPS and Satellite radio options. So perhaps with the options, the galley speakers are hooked up.
We are shopping for a class A gas motorhome and when looking at photos and reviews I really liked the integrated everything on the Georgetown XLs. So it is a Clarion. Do you know what model? I would like to research that head unit. How do you like it so far?

Thanks,

Rod
Old 04-29-2013, 07:36 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by rreichar View Post
We are shopping for a class A gas motorhome and when looking at photos and reviews I really liked the integrated everything on the Georgetown XLs. So it is a Clarion. Do you know what model? I would like to research that head unit. How do you like it so far?

Thanks,

Rod
Rod,
It the Clarion VX401 with the NP401 Navi add-on. I would not recommend the GPS option for a couple of reasons. First it needs to be replaced since it locks up the screen frequently and screws up other features not related to the GPS. Clarion has a long way to go to get it right. Also, even if the GPS unit were working properly, I would not get it again. I like to keep the rear view camera always on while I'm driving so I can keep an eye on my toad. You can't keep the GPS on and the camera at the same time. So I use my old Garmin GPS anyway.

The multi-media unit itself is great. I really like it. The bluetooth feature works great and very helpful for answering phone calls during a trip.

Good luck with your search. GT is a really nice rig.
Old 04-29-2013, 08:36 PM   #19

Quote:
Rod,
It the Clarion VX401 with the NP401 Navi add-on. I would not recommend the GPS option for a couple of reasons. First it needs to be replaced since it locks up the screen frequently and screws up other features not related to the GPS. Clarion has a long way to go to get it right. Also, even if the GPS unit were working properly, I would not get it again. I like to keep the rear view camera always on while I'm driving so I can keep an eye on my toad. You can't keep the GPS on and the camera at the same time. So I use my old Garmin GPS anyway.

The multi-media unit itself is great. I really like it. The bluetooth feature works great and very helpful for answering phone calls during a trip.

Good luck with your search. GT is a really nice rig.
Thanks for the detailed reply. That's exactly what I was looking for. My questions made a little more sense before my iPad changed a couple of words for me.
Old 04-29-2013, 09:34 PM   #20

2011 360 and no lights in compartments, missed this myself, wish I had them, at times.