Old 02-08-2016, 11:11 AM   #1

Refrigerator control panel went out after only 2 days.

Brought home our new 2015 377xl last Tuesday and while loading it up for the first trip out I heard a beeping from the control panel for the fridge. The panel will not respond. Have tried all the reset options that the dealer and Frigidaire Rep. walked me thru with no luck. The Rep. thinks the user control panel is bad. I will give credit to the dealer as they are sending out a sears repairman tomorrow and just hope they have the parts needed. The dealer did try and get someone out on Friday, but Tuesday was the first day sears could come out. Has anyone else had this type of problem with their fridge?
Only found a few small issue's during our PDI other then no one could show us how the sound system works with the main TV. They are still working on that one. The rig handled very well on our 120 mile trip home, the only white knuckle time was having to drive thru seattle during rush hour. That's not for the faint of heart as I had to take many deep breaths. Thanks Richard

Old 02-08-2016, 07:54 PM   #2

Had similar problem, cut power totally off, need to turn off 12 volts off. Let it sit for 5 minutes then ok. When generator burped it locked up the panel.
Worth a shot!

Old 02-09-2016, 05:39 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbmerton View Post
Had similar problem, cut power totally off, need to turn off 12 volts off. Let it sit for 5 minutes then ok. When generator burped it locked up the panel.
Worth a shot!
I have had mine do a few odd things a couple of times. No interior lights for one. As cbmerton said, try disconnecting ALL power for a few minutes then turn back on.

Charleston SC
3 Boston Terriers, 1 Frenchie
Gonna miss you Toby. RIP
cjd10 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
refrigerator