Old 11-02-2010, 09:57 AM   #21

Well done !! Red.jimbo

Old 11-02-2010, 12:37 PM   #22
CLASS "A" Senior Member

To add to red.jimbo's post. #2 be sure LP Leak Detector is turned on. Many are interlocked with a Propane Tank solenoid valve. If the leak detector switch is off the valve will not allow propane to leave the tank.

2007 Georgetown 370TS
aka - RAYNMKR

Driver: Charlie
Navigator: Sheri
cfsoistman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 01:01 PM   #23

Refridge won't work

I thought I'd get back on and tell people thanks for responding to possible problems and tell you all what the problem was.

The problem ending up being the cooling unit but here is something to be aware of should this happen to you in the near future. Dometic has a 3 month backorder of cooling units. They are covering parts and labor but since I'm a live aboard and have to wait 3 months, I went to Costco and bought a small fridge which I'll sell after I'm done with it.

I hope no one else has to go through this though. Having such a small fridge for this period of time is not that fun.
Old 11-11-2010, 01:22 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgetown50 View Post
I thought I'd get back on and tell people thanks for responding to possible problems and tell you all what the problem was.

The problem ending up being the cooling unit but here is something to be aware of should this happen to you in the near future. Dometic has a 3 month backorder of cooling units. They are covering parts and labor but since I'm a live aboard and have to wait 3 months, I went to Costco and bought a small fridge which I'll sell after I'm done with it.

I hope no one else has to go through this though. Having such a small fridge for this period of time is not that fun.

Thanks for the "heads-up," Georgetown.
Old 09-26-2011, 03:28 PM   #25
Future Berkshire Owner

Sorry. Usually people get chewed out for starting a new thread when there us already an existing one, especially one entitled 'refrigerator doesn't work', which seems to hit the nail on the head. And sorry about the profile - haven't looked at that in months.
Old 09-26-2011, 03:29 PM   #26
Future Berkshire Owner

Oops. Wrong thread again...I must be touching something inadvertently with this app.