Old 06-28-2016, 02:29 PM   #11
Smile Remotes

Originally Posted by Mickeystamper View Post
My 378 outside TV has its own remote
Have a 2013 Georgetown XL 378TS my remote for the outside is different from the two inside. My remotes were in the storage over the passenger seat. Hope you find yours.

SCUBA Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 02:36 PM   #12
Senior Member - Retired
I would think all TV's would have their own remotes along with any "entertainment" style radios. Our Georgetown has three Vizio TV's each with their own remotes and the dash mounted radio/DVD player and the outside mounted radio/DVD player each have their own remotes. I expect someone appropriated one or more of your remotes.

John & Gloria Hunsaker FROG Member CA-0030-988
2014 Georgetown XL 334QS (class A with 4 slides)
2013 Smart Car TOAD
Blue Ox Aventa LX tow bar, base plates, diode kit
SMI Stay-IN-Play Duo auxiliary braking system
25' Off shore blue water fishing boat
CA Fisherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 09:34 PM   #13
My Georgetown came with all required remotes. Need them too as I sit outside many hours at a time. Hope you find yours or buy a replacement. My word of caution to you is remove those batteries each winter. They can leak and destroy your valuable, high priced tools.
weatherguru1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 05:57 AM   #14
Our 377 had three remotes for three TVs. All three remotes are identical and each will work with any of the TVs. There is another remote for the Orion stereo in the coach. Not sure if the setup is the same as yours.
FroggyRon (Ron)
2014 Forest River Georgetown XL 377
2014 Jeep Cherokee Latitude 4X4 toad
FroggyRon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 10:20 AM   #15
Yeah, I re-looked. No remote for the outside TV and no remote for the Jensen. Adding that to my list of warranty items...

And then there's this:

Dealer is having to replace the main inside TV - the image was black and white and very grainy when watching a DVD from the front entertainment unit. They checked all the wires and connections (supposedly) and then finally connected a different TV to the AV worked then. The thought is the AV connection on the main TV is shot. Having to order a new Furrion from the factory. Ugh!!!!
NCCoachMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 07:32 PM   #16
My 2860 has just 2 but can use 1 of the other 2 for outside I also have a small one for the Jensen dash cd radio player

retired on a mountain is offline   Reply With Quote