Old 01-05-2014, 02:54 PM   #1

Residential refrigerator

Can anybody give me a clue how to find where the water line is for the fridge? Been looking around outside where you attach to outside water but since I don't know what I'm looking for or what it looks like, I'm stuck.

Old 01-05-2014, 03:19 PM   #2

You should add your year and model of your coach to your signature. On ours, the line is underneath the sink. It can be accessed through one of the bottom cabinet doors. It has a push pull type of shut off valve.

Old 01-05-2014, 03:20 PM   #3

We have. Gtown XL 360 2014.
Old 01-05-2014, 03:23 PM   #4

Look in the back of the bottom cabinets under the sink. It taps cold water from the line to the line to the sink. It's a tiny clear/white water line.
Old 01-05-2014, 03:34 PM   #5

Sink is on passenger side, fridge is on drivers side. Looked underneath sink inside cabinet and don't see anything like what you describe. But next to fridge is pantry and below pantry when you open door there is a piece of wood screwed in with a sign that says "not for storage". Will get hubby to open it to see if that's where line is. Will let you know.
Old 01-05-2014, 03:42 PM   #6

Ours is all on the passenger's side. I bet the valve is behind that cover you saw. We really like the 360 like yours, but with two whipper snappers, the bunk beds were better.
Old 01-05-2014, 05:15 PM   #7

Understand about the children, bunk beds are the perfect solution. We are both retired and the only children we have are two of the four legged variety. We'll we checked behind that panel and the only thing there is electrical wires. There is no way to pull fridge out away from wall and outside underneath there are no water lines visible that resemble a water line for the fridge. Gonna send April Connor an email to see if she can give me some insight. Ice maker is turned off and I ran water pump and pushed button for water but since no water in holding tank nothing comes out. Emptied all ice out of holder. 22 degrees tonight but next 2 nights supposed to be single digits and daytime not above freezing. Will have propane heat on tonight and until temps are more normal for our area (MS). Hopefully April will answer tomorrow. Thanks for your help.
Old 01-05-2014, 05:44 PM   #8

On ours, there is a cutout on the paneling that you have to kneel down low to see. I just looked at a diagram of your coach and the closest water line would be the guest bath...unless they put the tap/valve on one of the outside compartments. Have you looked at the compartment with all the water hookups. The valve, if I recall correctly, is white and has the regular size refrigerator hose.

I didn't winterize the fridge since ours will be hooked up to shore power throughout the winter. We have an oiled filled electric heater set to about 40 degrees. We had an early winter and I tried the coach's furnace and went through an entire tank in no time.
Old 01-09-2014, 10:17 AM   #9

Kids all grown here so we went for the 360 because of the king bed and two baths. Wife OWNS the double sink vanity. I get the half bath, haha. We need the king because one of us has grown a little bigger over the years. If I told you which one she would probably kill me. ooops
Old 01-09-2014, 06:58 PM   #10

On the 360 it's outside, driver side on the top right on a storage cabinet in front of the tires. It's on the pass thru area.
It will have a 1/4 in clear hose going to the left.
I believe it's the storage next to the one with the dump valves.
Mine is in the shop and can't go look.
My only problem is I don't know if the shut off valve is a push/pull or twist.

Tags
refrigerator