An update on the roof repair:
Yesterday after driving for three days, I went up on the roof to inspect things. I found that the Eternabond tape had lifted at the right corner where the leak occurred, and the left corner had shifted slightly. At highway speeds, there is very likely more turbulence at the front corners of the motorhome than in other areas of the roof.
It was very disappointing, as the Eternabond did so well during the pouring rains in the past few weeks while we were camped. Fortunately, this was discovered before any water damage occurred.
This morning I removed all the Eternabond at the front cap seam and scrubbed the area again with acetone. The front cap seam was then completely covered using six tubes of Dicor. The Eternabond tape on the rear cap seam was still good, as is another patch near the front where Forest River had cut a hole for satellite dish cables. The eternabond tape just can't seem to take the air turbulence at the front corners.
2010 Georgetown 373
2013 Jeep Wrangler