Old 05-19-2016, 06:01 PM   #1

Shower doors

The wife passed out in the bathroom yesterday and in the process she broke the shower doors. At the bottom of the doors there is little black clips that hold the bottom of the doors in the track when you open/close the doors. Some of those clips got broken off, I tried to remove them with not too much force as to not break the doors to no avail. I have been told that those cant be removed but doors have to be replaced. So my questions are 1) anybody knows if this is fact? 2) if they can be replace where do I get them? 3) where can I get new doors?

Denis, Forest river Georgetown XL 377 2015, towing a 2014 Ford Explorer XL

Old 05-19-2016, 06:16 PM   #2

Sorry about your wife, I hope she is ok. If you can please post a picture of what is broke and where. I have seen where the hardware on some doors can be replace if the shower is not too old. As a standby You can contact the builder of you RV to see if the parts are available. Good Luck!

Old 05-19-2016, 06:36 PM   #3

Right now my RV is in Ford dealership. I have been trying to get a hold of somebody at FR for something else for the last 1 1/2 week with no joy so far. Since the Rig is in the shop I don't have pic for now. And the Rig is a 2014.

Denis, Forest river Georgetown XL 377 2015, towing a 2014 Ford Explorer XL
Old 05-19-2016, 11:17 PM   #4

I had poor luck calling, but emailed and got a response pretty quick. Can't find anyone around me that wants to do warranty work on my showers...they both leak at the base from poor caulking.

I just found the information under the contact us section.

Tags
door, show, shower