Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-03-2012, 08:11 PM   #1

Slide out Controls Gone Wacky

Hello Everyone

I have a question. We have a new 2012 378 Georgetown. I am simply stumped. Had both of the the front slides out and bedroom slide in. At the end of the day went to close unit. Pushed main slide in, bedroom slide started out same time as the main slide started. Thought I had pushed the wrong button . But no , went to bedroom slide button and pushed that button both slides started moving at the same time so I tried right side slide and hydraulic pressure very low. So bottom line None of the switches were operating the proper mode in or out. Kept playing randomly and finally got all slides closed. After that they started functioning properly again. Maybe a valve wasn't closing all the way? What do you think?

Another Note: Had a l hydraulic oil puddle in jack foot notice seal leaking. retracted all jacks
in and out about three times wiped cleaned so far two days and no leak
georgetownpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 08:30 AM   #2
CLASS "A" Senior Member

Like you said it sounds like the valves didn't close. I've notice my bedroom slide move slightly when I've closed the main slide on occasion but only an inch or two. Batteries fully charged or were you still plugged in? You may want to contact Lippert. Since it's working fine now it just may be an occasional issue but maybe they could they you what the cause is. Please share your answer from them.

2007 Georgetown 370TS
aka - RAYNMKR

Driver: Charlie
Navigator: Sheri
cfsoistman is offline   Reply With Quote