Old 12-19-2014, 08:17 AM   #11
This is why I do everything on my camper myself. I'd never have a shop work on anything unless it was a major thing that I absolutely could not fix. Even when under warranty I fix everything. Granted, the decal issue would have been tough to address on your own. I would make them pull that decal and try again. To my knowledge, they should be wetting the surfaces and then applying the sticker allowing them to easily position and then squeegy (sp?) out the water. Looks like they applied those dry and then tried to apply heat to make it lay down.

dustman_stx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 07:58 AM   #12
We bought a 2015 GT 351 from Colerain (Indy) this past summer. Not a good experience. Our salesperson was weak. The sales manager was slightly better . . . slightly. We ordered the RV and waited 8 weeks for delivery (as expected). During that time, we heard nothing from Colerain unless we called. When the RV was delivered to Colerain, they didn't realize it . . . Said they didn't have it. FR rep told me it was there so I asked Colerain again, they found it. It's hard to believe it got lost in the shuffle, they only had 3 in the "inventory" and one of those was ours. Went through the final inspection, RV wasn't clean (cig butts etc), gas tank was only 3/4 full, and salesperson was "working another deal". The most engaged person was the mechanic on the walk-through. Regardless, what little warranty work we need done will be made somewhere other than Colerain.

We love the RV more than we thought and will likely be upgrading later this year. Will NOT bother talking to Colerain.

Sent from my iPhone using Forest River Forums

sinksbsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 05:52 PM   #13
As an update to this, we ended up taking the coach to Elkhart where they could lay eyes on it themselves. They took copious notes and assured us they would work with Camping World in Nashville, which is much closer for us, to address all issues. While I'm not a huge CW service fan, they have done very good work so far. They have about half of the work done and have the balance to finish in January.

Mike & Suz
2014 Georgetown 351
Pontiac Vibe toad
Buck & Patsy, the boston-mix guard dogs
43D18 is offline   Reply With Quote