Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-19-2013, 02:29 PM   #1

Sofa Disassembly

I have a 2007 Georgetown 391 and the "leather" on both captains chairs and the two sofas is cracking badly. Does anyone know how to disassemble the regular sofa? I see the mounting bolts for the two chairs and the sofa bed but the other sofa is a mystery plus it has heater vents coming out of the lower front body. I hesitate to just grab and jerk till I know who the manufacturer is and how they disassemble.

I'm planning new captains chairs and two recliners to replace the one sofa and a complete replacement of the other sofa bed. What crappy material they used.
Old 09-19-2013, 09:56 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawfive View Post
I have a 2007 Georgetown 391 and the "leather" on both captains chairs and the two sofas is cracking badly. Does anyone know how to disassemble the regular sofa? I see the mounting bolts for the two chairs and the sofa bed but the other sofa is a mystery plus it has heater vents coming out of the lower front body. I hesitate to just grab and jerk till I know who the manufacturer is and how they disassemble.

I'm planning new captains chairs and two recliners to replace the one sofa and a complete replacement of the other sofa bed. What crappy material they used.
A picture would help of the sofa.
Is it a matress sleeper?
Is it a air mattress?
Is it just a sofa?

Usually the whole back section will lift up on mine after I remove 2 screws.
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 09:14 AM   #3
CLASS "A" Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawfive View Post

Here's the contact info for your 2007 Georgetown Furniture. I contacted them when the black mesh holding the sofa bed matress fell apart.

Williamsburg Furniture
Service and Support
(574)-773-7711 ext. 26
2096 Cheyenne St.
Nappanee, In 46550

Contact is Whitney Culp at wbf.service@yahoo.com

They may be able to give you some help since they built it. Most likely they will be asking for some info found on the sofa. There should be a couple tags with the info near the bottom. Mine info was like this.

Here’s all the info I found on the Sofa / Bed

Williamsburg Furniture Inc.
WBF Order# 36611
Line# 138282
Parts W40316ids
68” Sofa HAB w/ Mattress
Infiniss Dove Sandbar / Misty Sandbar Vinyl

Hope this helps

2007 Georgetown 370TS
aka - RAYNMKR

Driver: Charlie
Navigator: Sheri
cfsoistman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 10:31 AM   #4

Thanks for the info. I really want to get this stuff out of the coach and need to understand how to disassemble.
Old 04-24-2014, 11:30 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfsoistman View Post
Here's the contact info for your 2007 Georgetown Furniture. I contacted them when the black mesh holding the sofa bed matress fell apart.

Williamsburg Furniture
Service and Support
(574)-773-7711 ext. 26
2096 Cheyenne St.
Nappanee, In 46550

Contact is Whitney Culp at wbf.service@yahoo.com

They may be able to give you some help since they built it. Most likely they will be asking for some info found on the sofa. There should be a couple tags with the info near the bottom. Mine info was like this.

Here’s all the info I found on the Sofa / Bed

Williamsburg Furniture Inc.
WBF Order# 36611
Line# 138282
Parts W40316ids
68” Sofa HAB w/ Mattress
Infiniss Dove Sandbar / Misty Sandbar Vinyl

Hope this helps
Hi Charlie, I have an '08 378XL and for the life of me can't find the factory tag on my sofa with the serial # W4_ _ _ _. I've been told where it SHOULD be and I've moved the sofa left, right, up, down. Where was your tag?
curly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 05:31 PM   #6

If you do not have the tag or model numbers of your furniture you can call Kevin Stratton at Georgetown 574-206-7611 or email him at kstratton@forestriverinc.com and give him your VIN# and he should be able to tell you what they had purchased for your unit.
Paul S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 10:51 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul S. View Post
If you do not have the tag or model numbers of your furniture you can call Kevin Stratton at Georgetown 574-206-7611 or email him at kstratton@forestriverinc.com and give him your VIN# and he should be able to tell you what they had purchased for your unit.

Is he the new Georgetown Warranty guy?
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 09:27 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul S. View Post
That's exactly what I did on Thursday. Kevin provided me the sofa part number and covers were ordered yesterday! Thanks for your response.
curly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2014, 08:55 PM   #9

Let us know how those covers work for you. I contacted Whitney and she offered to sell us covers for the two captains chairs and the sofas, but they did not even have pictures to see what the covers looked like, and they would have cost almost $800 by the prices she quoted me!
rxfiller is offline   Reply With Quote