Old 11-19-2013, 04:45 PM   #1

Spendide WD2100XC not drying

We recently bought a used 2012 Georgetown 360. I tried out the washer, which is working well, however when it should start to dry water comes back into the drum and it acts like it is going thru another wash cycle. I also tried just using the dryer function. After sitting and humming for a while it started spinning and hot air came out of the outside vent. After spinning for a couple minutes it stopped and after a while it tried to fill up with water again, since I had the water not connected nothing came into the machine. After a few more minutes it started to spin again and hot air came out of the vent. Same thing again, stop, try to fill and after a while start spinning again. Am I doing something wrong or is the machine defective? I never used a washer/dryer combo, but something is not right. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Old 11-20-2013, 09:19 AM   #2

Ours did the same thing....it would appear that it would start filling again. But if you just let it continue the water flowing will stop and it goes into its drying cycle. Also it will occasionally start the water pump to drain water that has accumulated during the drying cycle. May have something to do with getting rid of any lint? Don't know.

Kirby the Old Dog, passed but still in our hearts
Max E. Dog, the new pup
Eureka the Old Cat, still hangin' on
Lostdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 01:51 PM   #3

Here is the manual just in case you don't have a copy.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf manual_wd2100XC.pdf (408.6 KB, 26 views)

Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 05:01 PM   #4

When I had mine in my 5th wheel, I called the company and they said there is a cleaning cycle that you have to preform every couple months which pushes the lint out. If I remember you put it on (the number for synthic) and start once it fills up you hold the start button to cancel cycle then turn it number 2 and start again more water fills up in machine and then let it run its course, they say do that 3 times. But call splendid and ask them about it.
&
Our Baby Dachshund
Cammie
ramair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 05:03 PM   #5

Also if its allowing water to go back into drum could be the water intake valves, I had to replace them also. they sent them at no charge. I believe I still have them if you want them. just pm me.
&
Our Baby Dachshund
Cammie
ramair is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags