Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2013, 11:59 AM   #101
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 9,512
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodzcampers View Post
Great Pics. Thanks so much! We can build that! We build boxes! LOL
I know, I've seen the pics of DH's dog house .
__________________

__________________
Wiscampsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 12:00 PM   #102
MI Camperz
 
bodzcampers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: michigan
Posts: 1,640
Hope it comes with good instructions on what we're looking at on the display, etc. Probably DH will understand. I'll have to break the news to him about his new toy and project.
__________________

__________________
MI Camperz
bodzcampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 12:04 PM   #103
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 9,512
Instructions are clear about what each number indicates as it scrolls thru the readouts. Just break the news gently .
__________________
Wiscampsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 12:08 PM   #104
MI Camperz
 
bodzcampers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: michigan
Posts: 1,640
I will. Thank you and everyone else who helped me make this decision.
Phew!
__________________
MI Camperz
bodzcampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 12:14 PM   #105
Moderator Emeritus
 
Triguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Southeast Wisconsin
Posts: 6,950
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodzcampers View Post
Hope it comes with good instructions on what we're looking at on the display, etc. Probably DH will understand. I'll have to break the news to him about his new toy and project.
I have the same one (EMS-PT30C). The most surprising item I think for a lot of people, including me the first time I plugged it in, was the delay in getting power. There is a 136 sec time delay after your plug in the unit until power is available to your trailer.

As said above, the manual is clear. Just make sure to bring the manual with you when you camp so you can understand any future error codes.
__________________
Scott
DW, 3 Kids and our Goldens

2012 Shamrock 233S
2008 Toyota Sequoia 5.7L 4WD
Triguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 12:17 PM   #106
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
 
TURBS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,337
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triguy View Post

I have the same one (EMS-PT30C). The most surprising item I think for a lot of people, including me the first time I plugged it in, was the delay in getting power. There is a 136 sec time delay after your plug in the unit until power is available to your trailer.

As said above, the manual is clear. Just make sure to bring the manual with you when you camp so you can understand any future error codes.
Lol the delay got me !
I'm like wth?
__________________
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 12:21 PM   #107
MI Camperz
 
bodzcampers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: michigan
Posts: 1,640
Thanks. Definitely good to know about the 2 plus minute delay. I would be right up there with WTH!
__________________
MI Camperz
bodzcampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2013, 08:03 PM   #108
rip
Senior Member
 
rip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 343
Quote:
Originally Posted by bodzcampers View Post
Thanks. Definitely good to know about the 2 plus minute delay. I would be right up there with WTH!
The delay is jumper adjustable on mine (EMS-HW30c), however Airxcel tech advised me to leave mine set for the 2+ minute delay for use with my Coleman Mach 15 air conditioner.

Link to delay thread...

A/C Delay - Coleman Mach 15

Like you suggested, I was WTH on my first use. Posted about delay earlier in this thread.
__________________

__________________
Ray
+ 2013 Rockwood Windjammer 2809W
+ 2008 GMC Sierra Crew Z71
+ 2002 Ford F-250 7.3L 4X4
rip is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:25 AM.