Originally Posted by tetonpizza
Looking for some advice on what the best accessories for my new Georgetown 350XL. Looking to see if I need anything that I don't know about yet. Your help is always appreciated.
Not sure what options you got, but this is what I "added" to mine shortly after purchase:
1. Outside TV, DVD and Amplifier in the underside bay
2. Stick-on hooks in the shower as there are limited places to hang things
3. 2 more additional headphones so more than one kid can watch the same DVD in the bunks
4. 50 amp extension and "cut" the existing 50 amp cord to about 8 feet
5. I agree on the sewer hose upgrade and add an extension (I bought two full sets as it wasn't that much more than a 5' extension and now I have 30')
6. Front TV (above driver/passenger)
7. LED outside awning lights (yours may be standard)
8. Grill since these don't seem to come with a grill
9. Carpet/Mat for under awning area
10. Obvious dishes/plasticware/etc.
11. Stone to put in oven
12. Set of tools (wrenches, screwdrivers, hammers)
13. DVD player for master bedroom
14. Extra baskets for pantry (or remove them and build something nice as some folks have done)
15. Ice cube maker (my 350 didn't come with one in the freezer so we bought the big one that sits anywhere and makes tons of ice)
16. Folding tables for the living area when sitting on the sofa and eating (unless the 4 seat dinette will handle everyone)
17. Folding chairs for outside
I'm sure I'm missing some stuff.......