Old 09-26-2011, 09:31 PM   #1
Tire Pressure

I know this topic has been thrown around over time on this site, but I was hoping some fellow Georgetown owners could give me some insight into proper tire pressures. I know a lot depends on the GVW, but is there a general rule for what you run at. I'm confused at to what is listed on the tire vs. what is listed on the sticker in the cab. I have a 320ds with I think 19.5" tires. Thanks for any help.

10Isola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 09:37 PM   #2
Go to the website of the tire brand..i.e. Michilen...they have a great chart there that will tell you the proper tire pressure for your load.

polkatronron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 02:17 PM   #3
Tire pressure does depend on GVW also the type of tire, manufacturer, etc.
We have 19.5 inch tires, our sticker inside says 80 psi, the tire says 95 psi max. According to the manufacturer's inflation chart, 80 psi is fine for the weights we got when we weighed the coach, however, I like to run the tires at about 90 psi. The coach actually rides smoother at that pressure then at 80. Sounds strange, but all i know is at 80 the bumps hit a lot harsher than at 90. The tire wear so far at 90 seems OK as well and not wear the center of the tire because of over inflation and tire temperatures are good also.
2010 Georgetown 330
Ontario, Canada
georgetown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 08:43 PM   #4
Thanks Georgetown. That's pretty much how I roll as well. A lot of this is new to me. It's nice to get insight from others.
10Isola is offline   Reply With Quote