Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2012, 05:02 PM   #11
Site Team - Lou
 
Herk7769's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: South Eastern PA
Posts: 21,155
Aw, shucks...
__________________

__________________

Lou and Laura with Bella - German Short Hair Pointer
2008 GMC Sierra 2500HD Crewcab SB Allison Duramax
2010 Flagstaff 8526RLWS - Superglide 3300
HAM CALLSIGN - KC3FFW
Herk7769 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 01:39 PM   #12
Senior Member
 
nemo45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Arlington, WI
Posts: 229
Send a message via MSN to nemo45 Send a message via Yahoo to nemo45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy View Post
Lou where are you planning atrip to Arizona. I have all your mods and parts ready to do in my new Georgetown.

I've said it many times but you are one of the best advistors here on forestriverforums.com
Thanks
Iggy, I don't think you have a Thetford toilet. My 2011 378TS has a dometic and has worked great for the last year and eight months.
__________________

__________________
Don & Carol Niemeyer and Sandy
2006 Gulf Stream Tour Master Diesel Pusher
2011 Chevy Equinox Toad
nemo45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 02:03 PM   #13
Senior Member
 
Iggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Desert SW - Arizona
Posts: 6,359
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo45 View Post
Iggy, I don't think you have a Thetford toilet. My 2011 378TS has a dometic and has worked great for the last year and eight months.
You are correct. Dometic. But I expect to cleanout the lines after a few uses especially the sink strainers.
__________________
2012 Georgetown XL - 378TS 60,000 miles
Life is a journey, not a destination !

Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 07:28 PM   #14
Senior Member
 
nemo45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Arlington, WI
Posts: 229
Send a message via MSN to nemo45 Send a message via Yahoo to nemo45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy View Post
You are correct. Dometic. But I expect to cleanout the lines after a few uses especially the sink strainers.
We never had any problems with anything in water lines. We did have alot of foam coming out of the A/C vents until all of it was blown out after a couple of trips. By the way our 378TS has been great. Only a couple of minor problems and we have been full-timing in our for a year and eight months now. We love it. We got what we paid for.
__________________
Don & Carol Niemeyer and Sandy
2006 Gulf Stream Tour Master Diesel Pusher
2011 Chevy Equinox Toad
nemo45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 02:54 PM   #15
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: West Coast of Canada
Posts: 79
To everyone who contributed to this thread, thank you. This morning I drained the hotwater tank, flushed it out, replaced the annode rod, took the valve of the toilet, found the filter was really clogged, cleaned it out, replace everything, checked for leaks and things are fine. I now have good water pressure again. The whole job took less than an hour.
Glad I'm on this forum.
Hankster
07 Georgetown XL 359TS
__________________
Hankster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 03:34 PM   #16
Senior Member
 
Iggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Desert SW - Arizona
Posts: 6,359
Good job Hankster
You can now answer the next one who asks about low water pressure to toilet.
__________________
2012 Georgetown XL - 378TS 60,000 miles
Life is a journey, not a destination !

Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 04:05 PM   #17
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Rutland, VT
Posts: 334
And think of the money you've saved by not having to have a service shop do this! Plus it is a good feeling to DIY and see the results....
__________________
2016 Chevy Silverado 2500HD Duramax LTZ Z71 Extended Cab, Long bed
2012 Dodge Ram 1500 5.7L Hemi
(with K&N Air Intake) (traded)
2012 Rockwood 2109S (Sold)
2014 Cougar X-Lite 21RBS

wbdvt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 04:24 PM   #18
Senior Member
 
david-o's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: CT
Posts: 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy

Lou where are you planning atrip to Arizona. I have all your mods and parts ready to do in my new Georgetown.

I've said it many times but you are one of the best advistors here on forestriverforums.com
Thanks
I agree Iggy. I always look forward to reading everything and anything that Lou posts.

I don't write much as I'm still learning, but I check out current posts almost daily from my iPhone to see what everyone is writing about.

Very thoughtful and informative, always willing to help and always a gentleman - Lou is an all around "class act".

This being an election year ... I nominate Lou for "Mayor of FROG". Do I hear a second?
__________________
Dave
2015 Cedar Creek 34RL
2014 Ram 3500 CC 4x4 6.5 Bed Cummins
david-o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 04:39 PM   #19
Senior Member
 
Iggy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Desert SW - Arizona
Posts: 6,359
Quote:
Originally Posted by david-o View Post
I agree Iggy. I always look forward to reading everything and anything that Lou posts.

I don't write much as I'm still learning, but I check out current posts almost daily from my iPhone to see what everyone is writing about.

Very thoughtful and informative, always willing to help and always a gentleman - Lou is an all around "class act".

This being an election year ... I nominate Lou for "Mayor of FROG". Do I hear a second?
But when does Lou go camping if he is always online here.
I have a feeling he doesn't even have a trailer.
__________________
2012 Georgetown XL - 378TS 60,000 miles
Life is a journey, not a destination !

Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 10:43 PM   #20
Senior Member
 
david-o's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: CT
Posts: 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy

But when does Lou go camping if he is always online here.
I have a feeling he doesn't even have a trailer.
LOL. You may be on to something here, Iggy.
__________________

__________________
Dave
2015 Cedar Creek 34RL
2014 Ram 3500 CC 4x4 6.5 Bed Cummins
david-o is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by




ForestRiverForums.com is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:57 PM.