Old 03-06-2016, 09:33 AM   #11
Thanks Mr Grmpy, looks great, do you know how much tongue weight you have with that set up

Carmen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 02:17 PM   #12
I agree, 4 down would be much easier however we have golf cart that comes along to certain campgrounds. It is more work loading. I've pulled in and guys with 4 down are long gone well before I'm ready. This set up works for me though... Look at all your options & go with works best for you. My trailer is an all aluminum, single axle 14' long, 1100lbs. As of yet I haven't had issues with trailer storage at campgrounds but I am a planner so I verify in advance.

Just out of curiosity I was told by (not sure if I can post a major camping service place) that I could not tow my mini 4 down. The funny thing is now that I've gone the trailer route I see a lot of Minis behind RVs.

I'd have to get my paperwork out of the GT, honest the memory isn't what use to be🙄... I ran the numbers and weighed it at our scales at work.

Mr. G

MrGrmpy is offline   Reply With Quote