Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-23-2016, 04:22 PM   #1

Tradin' horses... 2012 327DS--->2015 369DS

Just finished the paperwork. The 2012 327 has been great! BUT... a barely used 2015 XL 369DS just became available with only 800 miles on it. It is an early 369 that went out as a 2015... Espresso FBP, optional bunk bed, outside TV, etc. Got it at a great price. Original owner had brought it in to get a slide adjustment under warranty after they had made their very first trip in it and decided to trade it in on a diesel pusher.

What an amazing upgrade for me from my 2012 327!! Love the King bed, 1-1/2 baths, big fridge... and of course, the big boy wheels and tires.

It's got to go through my dealer's rigorous PDI(they really are good at this!), then Seal-Tech it for leaks, etc. I'll move in on Thursday, Sept 1st.

I'm jazzed!
Old 08-24-2016, 09:32 AM   #2

You're going to love it! The 369 is a great floor plan.
NCCoachMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 11:03 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCCoachMan View Post
You're going to love it! The 369 is a great floor plan.
Yep! Like the floor plan a lot. My 327 has a Euro chair and Ottoman, which I will miss.... and believe it or not, the 327 seems to have a bit more open area than the 369. I think it's because of the residential fridge and the L sofa, plus the bump in for the 1/2 bath. There are always trade-offs. I think the step up into a more modern, updated coach is a breath of fresh air, then there is the bath and a half, plus the King bed... outweigh the slightly less open area.
Old 08-26-2016, 12:45 PM   #4
Georgia Gets Around

Congrats!

We also have a 2015 369DS and love it. The only thing we don't like is the couch sleeping which is totally jacked up in my opinion. The rear part of the couch ends too short for a regular size person to use. We added a cot for two people. We didn't get the bunk over captains chair option but wish we had as they refuse to add it after purchase due to liability reasons. (Or they just don't want the hassle in my opinion)
We just got back from the Goshen rally where they replaced our large slide motor (it died this summer after only one year of minimal use) and reinforced under the rear slide where the rollers were cracking the bottom material. Check your slide topper brackets as you run down the road. I was told they used the wrong screws on our rear slide and the brackets only had three screws remaining! Yikes! They used much bigger screws but I am committed to checking those regularly now.

Also they replaced our motorized window shade as the driver shade bracket end was cutting holes in the large slide. We had our gray tank support reinforced last year on the road as the sleeve connector from it shook loose. We noticed that if you spin the drivers chair around to face the interior of the coach it separates the power seat controls so they fixed that too. Our passenger side AC dripped water and we had that fixed too.
Overall we find it easy to use and are learning more every day ;-)
Old 08-26-2016, 02:57 PM   #5

That's some real good information! Thanks!

My 369 is still with the dealer and they are going through it now. So I'm going to forward your trouble issues to them, so they can look at these things before I take delivery next week.

Much appreciated!
Old 08-27-2016, 09:02 PM   #6

Took out the 369 today and drove it 70 miles. It rides and handles nicer than my previous 327. No question about it. I think I'll add the steering stabilizer just as a safety feature but it handles just fine. Must be the 242" wheelbase and the 24000 lb chassis.

Tags