Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-26-2014, 01:18 PM   #1

Send a message via Skype™ to Falcon35
Tri-fold Sofa

We have decided that our sofa with the air bed has to go. In looking on the Internet for recliners I ran across the Lippert tri-fold sofa. Do any of you with new rv have this product? It seems like it might be more comfortable to sit on and it would solve the problem with our leaking air bed. I have been in touch with Lippert and they are doing renovations at their showroom so we can't even see them there. We will be in Goshen for the rally and were hoping that we could pick up something while we were there. We are coming in Friday afternoon but have to come right after the Rally.
Protect-A-Tow
Falcon35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 02:00 PM   #2
Moderator Emeritus

We have a trifold sofa in our 2014 sabre. We are on our maiden voyage so only 1 night in it so far. The sofa is pretty comfortable. DD says it's more comfortable than her bunk in the old trailer. The bed is a little hard but not bad. It is better than the old hide a bed sofa we had in our Zinger. We did not want an air mattress to deal with nightly for our DD. So far I'm pleased with the choice to have a trifold sofa. Here is a pic of it opened up.
asquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 03:00 PM   #3

Send a message via Skype™ to Falcon35
Quote:
Originally Posted by anaro View Post
We have a trifold sofa in our 2014 sabre. We are on our maiden voyage so only 1 night in it so far. The sofa is pretty comfortable. DD says it's more comfortable than her bunk in the old trailer. The bed is a little hard but not bad. It is better than the old hide a bed sofa we had in our Zinger. We did not want an air mattress to deal with nightly for our DD. So far I'm pleased with the choice to have a trifold sofa. Here is a pic of it opened up.
Thank you,
If they are putting them in some of the Forest River products then we should be able to check them out at the rally. I do like the new idea of the recliners but that limits the the option of having our son camp with us.
Nice picture,that reminds me of when we would go camping with our kids in the pop up.
Protect-A-Tow
Falcon35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 04:39 PM   #4
Moderator Emeritus

Thanks, she didn't want me to put it away today. She's been back and forth between playing outside and hanging out on her "bed". I would think you could see some at the rally as others on here mentioned they had them. Here is a pic of my trifold sofa folded up in the sofa position. I saved the pic from the dealerships website.
asquared is offline   Reply With Quote