Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-10-2014, 06:11 PM   #1

TV in moho

We are the new owners of a 2009 Georgetown SE 340TS..Am having a problem with the tv system--both work off the Winegard antenna--only rear works off park cable----the ONLY coax I have found is up in the cabinet and was marked SATELLITE ,but I connnected it to antenna booster and that is where i get my signal and both work..there is NO coax in the cabinet where the tv selector box is---only audio video cables----I am wondering how and where the coax is...the tv selector box has NO bearing on the tvs,,==i swithced it around whil tv was on and nothing happened.....it says tv1-tv2 and tv3--with options for satellite ,aux and cable.I need some guidance..I plan to call forest river tomorrow..any guidance will be appreciated..only A/V cables into the tv selector box..

Toad 2015 Toyota Tacoma
Tbonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 07:46 AM   #2
ME

Ever work this out?
Old 08-11-2014, 10:24 AM   #3

n ot yet,I haven't really begun to physically look into the situation..Plan to call forest River shortly and see if they can help me get started..

Toad 2015 Toyota Tacoma
Old 08-11-2014, 10:36 AM   #4

I searched the forum for "COAX" in the "Georgetown" sub forum.
Forest River Forums - Search Results

Here's an excellent picture of an 09 378 tv wiring diagram, post #7.
http://www.forestriverforums.com/for...ing-18687.html should give you a general idea of what yours looked like in 09.

I found this on pg3 in the above search. "A little assistance on Cable..."

ab&jb
Old 08-11-2014, 11:22 AM   #5

Thanks abjb,,As of right now I am just wanting the basic ,,antenna,cable dvd player hookup..the satellite info just confuses me..I have calls in to FR to see if they can help..they all have voicemail and I hope they check it occasionally..I just hope they are helping others and not goofing off!!!!!

Toad 2015 Toyota Tacoma
Old 08-11-2014, 04:33 PM   #6

Apparently the follk at FR are snowed under or just unwilling to physically answer calls or return calls..It is very frustrating to need to talk to someone and they can't be bothered to at least return a call.Or possibly they haven't a clue as to how to answer questions!!!I am not at all pleased with thew right now!!!I do get sick of the phone run around!!!

Toad 2015 Toyota Tacoma