Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-21-2015, 10:11 AM   #41

Angry TV in Georgetown

I haven't been on the Forum for awhile, but still TV troubles. At the last CG, we had cable. At bedtime, my husband went out, unhooked the cable and passed it through the BR window so we could watch TV in BR. Now we are at Blue Angel Rec Area in Pensacola, and watch satellite in living area, antenna in BR. We also talked to Kevin Stratton as well as the dealer in Tenn, where our unit came from, and where the Kingdome was installed. The splitter is never put at the same location. Soooooooooooo, no help. Guess we'll just limp along until we get some real answers. That may not be until the FROG rally in August.
Juju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 01:23 PM   #42

Juju: On our king dome in motion there is a main and a aux plug the main should connect to the sat receiver in the LR and we ran a 2nd line from the sat receiver in bedroom up to the roof and connect it to the aux on the King Dome. Ours works perfectly. Are you trying to run both TV's off of 1 sat receiver? We are in Destin at Eglin FamCamp if you want to stop by I will show you how we have ours ran.
&
Our Baby Dachshund
Cammie
ramair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2015, 04:39 PM   #43

TV trouble

Why don't you come see us?
Old 02-21-2015, 06:03 PM   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juju View Post
I haven't been on the Forum for awhile, but still TV troubles. At the last CG, we had cable. At bedtime, my husband went out, unhooked the cable and passed it through the BR window so we could watch TV in BR. Now we are at Blue Angel Rec Area in Pensacola, and watch satellite in living area, antenna in BR. We also talked to Kevin Stratton as well as the dealer in Tenn, where our unit came from, and where the Kingdome was installed. The splitter is never put at the same location. Soooooooooooo, no help. Guess we'll just limp along until we get some real answers. That may not be until the FROG rally in August.
Do you have the 3 way selector switch in your rig?

You should have been able to connect the cable to the connection in the power bay at the back of the rig, switch the selector to cable and tune your channels on any of the TV's

The selector should have Antenna, Cable, and Sat connections.
Old 02-21-2015, 06:21 PM   #45

I found with our 329DS, the rear TV Cable coupler in the area of our power coupler doesn't work well at all. There is a second Coupler on the right hand side of the coach and it works excellently. I've tried to trace the Cable from the left rear Coupler, but some wonderful engineering genius has hidden the connections quite well. I just resign myself to using the working one.
Clark Craven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 03:12 PM   #46

ramair: we will be at the Blue Angel Rec Area until Mar 5.
Old 02-22-2015, 04:45 PM   #47

We've stayed at Blue Angel Rec area before and plan on returning this summer. Really like the area. We're leaving tomorrow morning and staying at Marathon CG station on Marathon Key. Make a point of visiting Mil Fam Camps as much as possible during our travels.
Clark Craven is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
georgetown