Old 08-19-2015, 07:48 PM   #21
Ours are doing the exact same thing. Sucks to have spent so much only to find something as simple as furniture covering making the whole coach look like trash.

2012 Georgetown XL 350 TS
pilotalso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 07:57 PM   #22
The best thing might be to bring the unit to an auto upholsterer and have them redo it with a much better quality material. With stuff like this, I would not be too interested in having some crappy material put back on only to have the same problem in a couple of years.

2015 HW296
2006 HW256 (previous pup)
2013 Chevy Tahoe
Equalizer WDH 1000#
vinmaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 11:16 PM   #23
I think the jury is in on the sofa and front seats on the GT 378, it's simply cheap material. Mine are cracked and pealing as if they were 10 years old. Getting some covers for the front and replacing the sofa with two recliners.
alsimmon11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 06:15 AM   #24
CLASS "A" Senior Member
So far the front seats are holding up, but the sofa looks like it blistered on just one arm. At this time that's the only place we've had any problems with fabric. My wife is planning to make two arm covers. Hopefully the blistering doesn't end up anywhere else. Anyone in need of a Birch Barrel Chair? We removed our original chair and replaced it with a recliner we can move anywhere we need to.

2007 Georgetown 370TS

Driver: Charlie
Navigator: Sheri
cfsoistman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 07:58 PM   #25
apholstery cracking/peeling

We have a Georgetown 337DS 2010. The jackknife couch and the Horshoe shaped dinette were both starting to peel and crack on the top. We just had them recovered at an upholstery shop for $2200. We chose a higher grade vinyl fabric which looks and feels like calf skin. We love it and knew it would be pricey but the job is beautiful and now should last for many many years.

kurtm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 09:09 PM   #26
I purchased replacement covers for the sofa cushions and the pilot and co-pilot seats from Williamsburg. Cushions were an easy job but I got an upholsterer to install the seat covers. Unfortunately, Williamsburg doesn't carry the same colour so I have a custom look to my furniture now. The new material looks much more solid. Here's hoping.
2007 Georgetown 378
2011 Cadillac SRX toad
Only downside to travelling is missing the grandkids!

PaulK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2016, 05:41 PM   #27
Hi Tom,
My 2014 328ts is doing the same thing. June 1st will be 2 years. Is there actually a 2 year warranty from Williams Furniture?
Thanks, Phil
Phil-LindaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2016, 01:37 PM   #28
US Army Retired
Hi Tom,
My 2014 328ts is doing the same thing. June 1st will be 2 years. Is there actually a 2 year warranty from Williams Furniture?
Thanks, Phil

Call Williamsburg Furniture at (574) 773-7711. It helps to have the information off of the tag attached underneath the driver's and passenger's chair when you call. When I called they told me that there was a 2 year warranty (of course mine had just run out a month prior to calling). I'm in the process of getting covers made for them now. They sent some samples and the fabric they use now is quite a bit different.
ArmyW4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 10:27 AM   #29
Same here on all furniture. I have sent emails and pictures to Forest River and have received no response. Only have used vinyl cleaner/treatment on them. They are cracking/peeling on areas that have little wear and tear. Attached is a pic of our recliner and this is on the top of the seat.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC05162.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	193.8 KB
ID:	109445  
Egler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 07:13 AM   #30
Hoping I'm not going to get myself in trouble but how is this not a STICKY I have a 2008 and posted something on THIS VERY THING! The benefits of this forum would be to keep that thread easily located so we are not adding useless threads. Only three options 1. Try and get it warrantied -problem is might be same fabric have same problem down the road 2. Replace it yourself - benefit is you can pick whatever you want based on recommendations from prior owners bad news more money out of your pocket $3000 for a sofa and two chairs 3. Live with it and put some cheap covers on them.

2008 Georgetown 350TS
sparks1032 is offline   Reply With Quote