Old 07-13-2016, 05:39 AM   #51
Georgetown 360 MH
Captain chairs "pleather" has cracked

I just ordered two replacement captain chairs from and they should arrive in mid August. My new seats will come with adjustable lumbar support and will be made of fabric that I picked out. I can't wait to get the adjustable lumbar support! Fabric seems to hold up much better than fake leather. I chose the De Leon II seat model and I hope they are as good as the ones I purchased about 10 years ago for an older RV I had. Now I have to decide how to recover/replace the love seat and reclining chair which are also that fake leather material.

pmccarty7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2016, 07:19 AM   #52
Please let us know how the seats are when you get them. Good luck

daddio is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2016, 08:30 AM   #53
I've checked Shop4Seats out before. The Belmont jack knife sofa has my attention. PIA setting up the currant couch for an occasional overnight guest with the blow up mattress, of course not the O.E.M., but a better Intex model. Reading all these posts about the standard furniture peeling has me primed and ready to pull the trigger on the Belmont if and or when mine do the same. A review from daddio would be "Great" when he receives his captains chairs.
2011 Georgetown 330TS
RAV4 on MasterTow Dolly
sherman12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 03:09 PM   #54
Georgetown 360 MH
My new seats arrived

I uploaded pics of my new seats. I chose a two tone color for the De Leon model of seats and I got the optional Lumbar Support (a blessing when you have lower back pain). I like the material, and Shop4Seats will send you a sample of fabrics if you contact them. The two-tone colors are more visible on my Passenger seat than they are on my Driver seat. The only thing strange is that the lumbar support always comes out of the right side of the the it is hidden on the Passenger seat, but visible from the isle on the Driver's seat. It blends in some with the seat belt, so not a huge problem. When these seats arrive, you have to put one of the arms on the seat. I don't know why they don't ship with both arm attached, but I suspect the seat would not fit within a certain size box, and there would higher shipping...but I am not sure. If you call Shop4Seats, they will send you a URL for attaching the seat arm. The link they sent me was;
Attached Images

pmccarty7 is offline   Reply With Quote