Old 03-18-2016, 04:20 PM   #11
Originally Posted by 43D18 View Post
Good info and thx for replies. Mine is a Hengs brand model 122112. It looks identical to the Camco one in the link. It says it's for Ventline and one other brand but doesn't mention Heng's. Anyone happen to know if the Camco would work?
The vents covers are pretty universal. The hinge style was changed years ago to become universal fit, so the camco should fit. Open the vent and look at the hinge. There is a metal tab that can be bent opened on each end with a pair of needle nose pliers. When the lift arm is disengaged, it slides off to the side. Slide the new one on, bend the hinge tabs at both ends, reattach the lift arm. It's about a 10 minute job. I just changed one last week.

PenJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 08:48 AM   #12
Hi. Vent covers are a necessity that Forest River went cheap on. I had to replace the vent covers on my 2007 Tioga (sun damage) before I sold it, bought the Forest River Georgetown 364 and every time I used the power vents in the bathrooms during rain guess what - 'Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head'. So I bought vent covers and installed them myself. Very easy to install but a PIA to have to do it. There is a great variety of covers and prices - just have to find the one's you prefer.
Kind regards, Al

Al Fiallos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 09:16 AM   #13
Yep. Have vent cover over living room vent and it saved that one. I'll be putting one over bathroom for sure.

Mike & Suz
2014 Georgetown 351
Pontiac Vibe toad
Buck & Patsy, the boston-mix guard dogs
43D18 is offline   Reply With Quote