Old 12-02-2014, 08:23 AM   #1
Washing machine hook up - I have a 2014 George Town

XL with hook ups in bead room closet. We elected not to go with washing machine in order to save space.
Discovered that we had a defective connection with what is called the vacuum breaker. It gave out will we were hooked up to water. My wife was not impressed as her clothes were stored in this area. She spent hours drying them out, as I was vacuming the carpet.
I have now put stoppers on all 4 hoses in this area, so this will not happen and learn

double D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 09:01 AM   #2
That is the backflow preventer for your black tank cleanout. When mine needed replaced I pulled it out got the maker (on the item) called them and was sent a new one free, including shipping.
bubbles is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules