Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-23-2014, 05:05 PM   #21

Thank you for your comments. Replies made with respect deserve respect in return. I have owned two F350's and 5vers over the years and now own my second Class A. As you pointed out, all Rvs share some common components. The RV water heaters are much smaller than house sized units and there is a lot of swirling action as cold water enters. Sometimes the scale particles can get caught in the valve and block it partially open allowing particles to migrate throughout the cold water system and accumulate in various screens. This happened to me and several others on this site. Sharing info in here is a big help to many of us regardless of the type of RV we own. But most of us do not make snide comments especially before we have heard the explanation. Thank you again for your sincerity
BillMFl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 05:08 PM   #22

Haha sorry for repeating myself! I like the second version better.
BillMFl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
heater, water, water heater