Old 09-03-2015, 04:27 PM   #21

so are you getting a 364.. Do post pictures

Old 09-04-2015, 09:50 AM   #22

when they say king size bed does anyone know what the actual size is.. We want to order some sheets and figure it is not the same as a real king.. Maybe 80"x72" ??

Old 09-04-2015, 10:40 AM   #23

You are correct. It is the shorter RV king bed. Some people slight the bed out a few inches and put a body pillow or 2 on the bed platform to extend the bed a bit. We do not....just let my feet hang over the edge.
Old 09-04-2015, 03:01 PM   #24

Here we go!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByForest River Forums1441393280.684923.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	61.9 KB
ID:	87788

------------------------------------
2016 Georgetown 364TS
Toad: 2005 Honda Pilot
NSA Products ReadyBrute Elite tow bar
ramseyjacob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 05:08 PM   #25

Very nice!
Old 09-08-2015, 10:25 AM   #26

Just got back last night from another wonderful trip in our 2015 364. Your picture reminds me of the fight I had trying to figure out how to lower the angle of the awning. First loosen the knob, and then pull down on the 45 degree arm that goes from the roof to the middle of the main extension arm. No other way works. Bed extension mentioned above doesn't work because it blocks the back bathroom door from opening. Finally (for now), there is another GFCI circuit mounted on the inverter, but that too is not accessible during driving...just thought it would be good to know. As always, forum members are here to help with anything you need to know. Oh, I almost forgot, be sure to by a TPMS for peace of mind.
Old 09-08-2015, 11:05 AM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince and Charlette View Post
Just got back last night from another wonderful trip in our 2015 364. Your picture reminds me of the fight I had trying to figure out how to lower the angle of the awning. First loosen the knob, and then pull down on the 45 degree arm that goes from the roof to the middle of the main extension arm. No other way works. Bed extension mentioned above doesn't work because it blocks the back bathroom door from opening. Finally (for now), there is another GFCI circuit mounted on the inverter, but that too is not accessible during driving...just thought it would be good to know. As always, forum members are here to help with anything you need to know. Oh, I almost forgot, be sure to by a TPMS for peace of mind.
Vince first help me out what does TPMS stand for?? Also can you give me an idea of where all the outlets are located when we are plugged into shore power or using the generator??
Old 09-08-2015, 12:07 PM   #28

TPMS - Tire Pressure Monitoring System. TST is the most popular brand. Go direct to the factory site. They will match anyone's price. In fact, when I ordered it, the guy that took my order said, "Don't worry about finding the best matching price, here it is." So, right then and there he gave me the name of the company with a better price and then he matched it. All this is the result of my twice having both right rear tires blow at the same time. Both were due to leaking valve which wasn't replaced when the first two flat tires were replaced. (Thankfully, no other damage.) If I had a TPMS, it would have set off the alarm when the pressure started dropping below the present amount and would have saved me $2,200! (When one rear tire blows, it usually takes the one next to it with it due to friction of the flat tire rubbing against the other. Shore power AND generator run all the outlets. What you may be thinking of is the DC inverter. When on battery power, the inverter (standard setup) runs only the refrigerator and the GCCI circuit. Of course the smoke detector, propane leak detector, and a few other essential DC items run regardless of whether or not the inverter is on.
Old 09-08-2015, 12:37 PM   #29

Thanks Vince.. I will check into the tire pressure system.. We blew an inside dually this year and it was not fun with horses.. On the outlets all I wanted to know is the locations for plugging in coffee pot, computer and stuff like that.. On out Thor we have one under the dinning room table, one on the passenger side of the dash, by the entry door, down the hall and one on each side of the bed.. Just curious
Old 09-08-2015, 06:07 PM   #30

On our 364, there is definitely a shortage of conveniently located 110v outlets. I put my coffee pot on the counter next to the door where there is an outlet above the fire extinguisher. (Note: both are for emergencies.) There are several hidden ones: one underneath the right side of the dash next to where the passenger's leg would be. There is another hidden one inside, at the very back of the right-hand cabinet above the front windshield. Another hard-to-find one is at the top of the right side inside the upper back bathroom cabinet. Since we don't watch TV, I took out the monitor in the bedroom. Behind the mounting panel, is another 110v outlet. (Had to do some carpentry to build that large area into an open cabinet. It gives us a lot of additional, valuable storage space.) Finally, there is one under the cabinet above the sink and next to the microwave. For using my laptop, I normally plug into the outlet on the wall near the dining table. If I get pushed out of that location, I face the the driver's seat backward and plug into the one in front of the passenger's seat under the dash. PS - I pay an extra $20/month to have my iPhone gigabytes upgraded to be able to use it as a hotspot...a lot more private and reliable than a Wi-Fi in an RV park. This upgraded gig an be turned on and off by the phone company if you don't want to pay for the whole year. (Sometimes, I have it turned on for just a week or two.) Happy camping.