Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2013, 05:55 PM   #1
prayers1's Avatar
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 55
What are these air valves for?

I recently purchased 1998 34' model, so everything is new to me and learning more as I go. I guess the PO tried to explain everything that he knew and I'm thinking he didn't really know that much. I did ask about stabilzers and he said none.

What I discovered under the front air dam are 2 bicycle valves about 1.5' apart, there is a blue line that runs from each one, I haven't figured where it goes for the moment.

I'm thinking it might be used for a stabilzer system, something like air shocks on a car

If you need a picture I might be able to get one.

If I had stabilizers wouldn't there be a dash light or a gauge telling me status or how much air.

prayers1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 07:26 PM   #2
Senior Member
copsuno's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Greer, SC
Posts: 277
most likely after market air bags for suspension, probably firestone. look on front axel and there should be one on each side. The valves to keep them inflated to correct psi, most I believe are 90psi. Might need to verify that. Good luck.
Logic will carry you from point A to point B. Imagination will carry you everywhere. "Albert Einstein". 2011 Georgetown 360, Bride of 45yrs, and 2014 Chev Equinox toad, what more could you ask for.
copsuno is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:29 PM.