Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-31-2010, 11:04 PM   #1

Where are they built

I have tried for the last year to get a replacement for the rear decal on my 2007 Georgetown XL 359. Every time my dealer sends for the decal, either the wrong one is ordered, or as they say, the wrong one is sent. I'm about ready to drive to the Georgetown plant to pick it up myself. Where are they built?
Hankster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 11:20 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hankster View Post
I have tried for the last year to get a replacement for the rear decal on my 2007 Georgetown XL 359. Every time my dealer sends for the decal, either the wrong one is ordered, or as they say, the wrong one is sent. I'm about ready to drive to the Georgetown plant to pick it up myself. Where are they built?

I would take a picture of your rear...... decal and write an email to Forest River. That way they can see what you are looking for and should be able to give you a price. Now the email address is what someone will have to help you with. I guess it would be service/ parts.

Does anyone have a good email address or a phone number he can call and get an email address?
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 07:40 AM   #3
Moderator Emeritus

Also, include the width & height of the decal on the unit. You never know they may have more than 1 size of the same decal.

https://inlinethumb45.webshots.com/3...600x600Q85.jpg
revrnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 10:40 AM   #4

To answer your question the Georgetown is built in Elkhart Indiana. As others mentioned I would take a picture of what you want and email it to FR. You don't have to go through your dealer to get parts.
Nights camped in 2009: 53 | Nights camped in 2010: 55
www.nwjeepn.com
NWJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 11:30 AM   #5
CLASS "A" Senior Member

gwagner@forestriverinc.com

Greg Wagner is the contact in the parts department for the Georgetown Line. You may want to email him first before sending your picture.

2007 Georgetown 370TS
aka - RAYNMKR

Driver: Charlie
Navigator: Sheri
cfsoistman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 03:45 PM   #6

Quote:

Have you tried any of the RV Surplus Salvage places? I don't know how to make it into a link but here is a place in Montpelier IN that has a lot of FR surplus parts. www.Ickes RV Surplus Supply Inc. If you can't find them on the web their phone # is 765 728 5668

Number of nights camped in 2012 65
Number of nights camped in 2013 82
Number of nights camped in 2014 105!
Number of nights camped in 2015 81
Emptypockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 11:23 PM   #7

Thanks for your tips. Guess what, my dealer called today, said I should take pictures of the decal so they can send it to Forest River to get the right part. Which I have done. I wonder if my dealer reads the forum???
Hankster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 11:26 PM   #8

Quote:
Thanks for your tips. Guess what, my dealer called today, said I should take pictures of the decal so they can send it to Forest River to get the right part. Which I have done. I wonder if my dealer reads the forum???
Why don't you stop by Indiana and pickup your decals on your trip to Arizona?
Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote