Old 04-09-2012, 09:15 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy
I have been looking around at the Georgetown line to buy.
So far for my DW and myself I'm consdiering the 378TS.

Is their any others that I should consider for 2 adults?
We have a 350 ts and we have the wardrobe option and it works well and we are happy with it. Lots of storage room.

Old 04-11-2012, 08:19 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iggy View Post
I have been looking around at the Georgetown line to buy.
So far for my DW and myself I'm consdiering the 378TS.

Is their any others that I should consider for 2 adults?

MY my ... we've had a 2012 378 for a year an really like the large living area .. in all this did anyone tell you the XL has a raised roof cap, its 6" higher inside than the last years model, which gave them another row of drawers in the bed room .. ticks me off .. lol cause that gives you a bigger feel in coach .. gets you 6" further away from ac's etc.
ps sofa really sucks tho . oh an XL has a differnt looking front end, head lights etc....

Old 04-11-2012, 09:07 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harleydriven View Post
MY my ... we've had a 2012 378 for a year an really like the large living area .. in all this did anyone tell you the XL has a raised roof cap, its 6" higher inside than the last years model, which gave them another row of drawers in the bed room .. ticks me off .. lol cause that gives you a bigger feel in coach .. gets you 6" further away from ac's etc.
ps sofa really sucks tho . oh an XL has a differnt looking front end, head lights etc....
Yes I did read about the increased head room and caps in the 2012.
I have not seen a 2012 in person but heading to a local RV show tomorrow and hope to see one.
The sofa sucks because it is too small or just bad material/filling or the covering garbage?
Thanks for the info.

Iggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 09:43 AM   #14

Quote:
The sofa sucks because it is too small or just bad material/filling or the covering garbage?
Thanks for the info.
Yup, the sofa sucked. slippery material, slanted towards front, not long enough, could go on, but, ITS GONE NOW. So is the EuroChair. Installed a "wall away" style two seat Home Theater recliner. So happy now, and it sleeps great.
Kirby the Old Dog, passed but still in our hearts
Max E. Dog, the new pup
Eureka the Old Cat, still hangin' on
Lostdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 04:23 PM   #15

Quote:
Yes I did read about the increased head room and caps in the 2012.
I have not seen a 2012 in person but heading to a local RV show tomorrow and hope to see one.
Thanks for the info.

lol ... its a nice looking sofa, no problem with workmanship... it feels like your sliding off it, i've relocated it back a few inches to ride completely on slide out, nothing i have done helps, just feels like your sliding off it, oh so you have not bought yet ? ok, tips .. make sure your happy with furniture, make a point to sit an evaluate it for your self.. no matter what anyone tells you, ford V-10 engine will never see 9 mpg, we pull a fiat an best we got really working at it is 8.1 mpg ... now i got one for sale .. just had yearly service done .. not a thing wrong with it , we just want a diesel ... as far as Georgetown 378 goes we really enjoy ours, product seems ok to us, you'll always have little adjustments from time to time, just motor homes .. but we got no real complaints except sofa..... we got ours at lazydays in Seffner, Fl .. hope this helps...