Old 07-20-2013, 10:05 PM   #1

Windshield covers for 378 TS

Has anyone purchased the Solar Reflective windshield covers from RB Toy Store and if so do they perform as advertised and do they fit good? I am interested in the ones that fit inside the windshield. They are having a special on the now and they will include a set of windshield wiper covers.

Old 07-21-2013, 09:20 AM   #2

We have a 378TS and went with an RV QuickShades windshield shade. Can be seen at RVQuickShades.com. The size we ordered for our MH is 108 X 46 black. Blocks 80% of UV rays and can see out without anyone seeing in. Not cheap but a very nice item and is as advertised. Just thought you might like to know about an alternate selection.

Old 07-21-2013, 09:37 AM   #3

Those screens I've seen are completly opague by day although nearly transparent by night. Buyer beware.....
Old 07-21-2013, 01:12 PM   #4

I'm currently looking out my windshield with the Quick Shade installed and my view of the Rocky Mountains is clear as a bell. From outside my unit looking in, the windshield appears painted black. At night we lower the night shade, don't you? Buyer beware of what?
Old 07-21-2013, 01:44 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles
I'm currently looking out my windshield with the Quick Shade installed and my view of the Rocky Mountains is clear as a bell. From outside my unit looking in, the windshield appears painted black. At night we lower the night shade, don't you? Buyer beware of what?
Actually no I don't use the electric shade account the costs of changing it, programing it etc all reported here. Quit avwhile back I installed a cafe curtain setup that instanty open/close. Private at night, sun block when needed, full view when desired.
Old 07-21-2013, 06:39 PM   #6

I'm thinking you are not familiar with the RV Quick Shade. It attaches directly to the inside of the windshield with suction cups. !00% sun light and UV protection all the time. I believe this is what the originator was looking for, although another type, brand name etc..install at camp site and forget it till time to press on to a new location. However; the view through it is good enough to drive with it installed. Don't do that. My 378TS front shade is electric but not remotely controlled and there is no calibration required. Don't know what you have in your unit. I'm done.