Old 05-14-2013, 07:38 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfsoistman View Post
Nice job Toot. Any possibility those stickers would peel off and could be affixed to the inside of a cabinet door? I wonder why they would place them out in the open like that.
Where is Kunkletown PA?
Yeah, I actually peeled them off. They were designating power going in and power going out. The transfer switch was also labeled.

Kunkletown is in north east PA right in the middle of the Pocono Mountains. Closest large town would be Stroudsburg.

Old 05-14-2013, 07:53 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toot352 View Post
Yeah, I actually peeled them off. They were designating power going in and power going out. The transfer switch was also labeled.

Kunkletown is in north east PA right in the middle of the Pocono Mountains. Closest large town would be Stroudsburg.

Thanks for the link Toot! Shipping is a little high for that retailer. I will have to do a little more planning to make sure I really need them. I am planning to install the inverter and transfer switch in the basement adjacent to the steps where the coach batteries and main fuse are located.

I think he was referring to the RV stickers adjacent to the door. Ours are behind the driver seat. In some TT's & 5ers they are stuck inside a cabinet.

Larry...

2013 Coachmen Encounter 36KS, 2012 Honda CR-V toad, Roadmaster Falcon 2, Brake Buddy Vantage Select, Protect-a-Tow, 5 Star Tune, M4 LED lights, BIRD, ATS, Xantrex PROwatt 1000 SW Inverter and many other accessories & mods.
LLVanB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 08:36 PM   #13

Oh the stickers under the clock. Yeah you would think on the back of a cabinet would be a better location.

That is right where I mounted the inverter, the compartment next to the steps. I only had to run about 2-1/2 feet of cable to reach the batteries.