All is well on our 2014 RV journey.
We are on day 52 of our 60 day visit to the Canadian Maritime area.
It's been long but worth every minute as we have visited, seen and enjoyed it all.
The locals folks have been super nice and always want to know where we are from and interested in the US. We in turn ask many questions about history and traditions which have been very informative.
We have been " Screeched " many times, seen whales, icebergs, puffins, moose, and everything you can imagine.
I want to thank all my friends here for helping make this trip enjoyable.
Mike it was a blast meeting you at the ferry and glad I was able to pass you the FROG hat. Terry sorry we couldn't hookup but thanks for your help.
To all that are considering a RV trip into the Canadian Maritime area here is my travel thoughts.
1. Take your time and enjoy the people and history of the region.
2. Save your money so you can pay for your fuel.
3. Try all the local seafood and local dishes.
4. Buy a year National Park pass and they do have a senior pass that is less. This will get you in all the National parks and sites and will pay for itself quickly.
5. I know I mentioned seafood but you need to eat as many lobsters as you can, mussels, clams, cod, haddock, and anything else that falls in the category seafood.
6. You will see more Canadian flags flying high all over. Very patriotic nation to their flag.
Only wish the USA would be that patriotic and fly the US flag.
The bottom line is to slow down and have fun while visiting our northern neighbor.
Here are a few pictures I took.