My DW and I are really planning ahead our 2014 RV trips. The latest is a planned RV trip with 18-20 rigs heading north from someplace around Boston MA. The route hasn't been finalized but is a typical route most of the groups use. I mean the roads are limited. The latest information is that it will be around 58-60 days. (mid June to mid Aug) The group consists of a wagonmaster I personally know and have travelled with him before and very pleased.
The questions I have at the moment just to start thinking ahead are...
1. Do most use US credit cards where ever they go and buy or can you use US dollars.
2. I know the ferry to Newfoundland is expensive but wanted to ask if we really need to take our toad all the way across the ferry when we don't really plan to drive it. So is their a place to park and leave the toad in Sidney which is where I think the ferry leaves from.
3. What would you think is appropriate clothing for the summer in the area?
4. Has anyone taken this route and wants to tell about any great sites we shouldn't miss?
5. Any other input, suggestions, or facts will be greatly appreciated.
Hopefully we will have some Canadians to chime in and tell us their experiences in the area.
P.S. YES I love any fresh seafood!