We stayed at:
- Quebec City KOA, very nice
- Jellystone in Woodstock, NB, OK if you have young children
- Bay of Fundy NP, similar to an Ontario Provincial Park but it poured rain while we there so couldn't explore much. Might try Ponderosa Pines Campground next time. Close to Anne of Green Gables Village and an amusement park.
- Cavendish KOA, very nice, very friendly people, beautiful area
- North Sydney KOA, nice but no fire pits. Would probably try a campground in Baddeck next time.
- Halifax West KOA (Upper Sackville), very nice, great place to use as home base to explore the area.
- Mactaquac Provincial Park, near Frederickton, NB, very nice but sites were not private
- Mallorytown KOA, very nice
We did the trip in 2.5 weeks staying at each place no more than 2 or 3 nights. Of all the places we stayed I would only "not recommend" Jellystone but there is a great truck stop restaurant there in Woodstock, NB.
2011 Rockwood Signature Ultra Lite 8293SS, 12K Equal-i-zer
2016 Ford F-250 XLT SuperCrew, 6.2L, 4x4, 6'9" bed, 3.73
2010 Rockwood Roo 23SS (2012 - 2014)
2009 Ford F-150 XLT SuperCrew, 5.4L, 4x4, 5'6" bed (2012 - 2016)