Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-23-2011, 09:07 PM   #1

Canadian RV Park Info Needed

Has anyone stayed at or have any information on Radium Valley Vacation Resort in Radium Hot Springs Canada? I have been to their web site, but nothing beats first hand experience. We are going to Canada in late July for 2 to 3 weeks and are considering Radium Valley and Mt Kidd RV Park.
Thanks

Great Wife and Idiot Yorkie
True Friends are like diamonds, precious and rare.
False ones like autumn leaves found everywhere
Hipshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 11:52 PM   #2

Hi and Welcome to Canada and especially Western Canada. The parks you picked should be fine. Radium is a very touristy area and the facilities should be fine. We live in Saskatchewan and if you need any help with places to visit or stay in our Province, we would be happy to assist you. We have lots of great places that will make your stay in this part of the world rewarding. We are located in Regina which is not far from the international border. Don't hesitate to contact me directly if we can be of any help. We have travelled extensively in Canada from Coast to Coast . My direct email is polkapower@accesscomm.ca
polkatronron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 05:29 PM   #3

RV Park Reviews :: Radium Hot Springs, British Columbia ( BC ) - RV Parks and Campground Reviews
Days camped in 2015...more than 2014!!
yvesm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 10:09 AM   #4
Villa Estate 392FLFB

closest ive been was Golden, BC. that was a nice area there to. was supposed to make it to radium, parents have been there, but my sister suddenly remembered she had some camp thing to go to so we had to pack up the family vacation and head home .... also that was like 20 years ago lol
Old 03-26-2011, 05:03 PM   #5

Hipshot,

I live in Calgary only 1 hour away from Mt Kidd and it is a beautiful spot to go but be very aware that this a very kid friendly place it has a pool for kids and hot tubs for adults with a intepertation center along with plenty of trails for either bike or walking.

As for Radium stayed there a few time there is a great RV park at the botton of a ravien it is a wonderful spot to stay in here is the link... Canyon Camp RV Resort in Radium Hot Springs, British Columbia, Canada.

Have fun in Canada and remeber to have two things while you are here. One is a coffee from Tim Hortons and the other is the great Ice wine in BC.
jpc4444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2011, 03:10 PM   #6

book well ahead of time is all I can say.
2005 Polaris sportman 500HO (mine)

trailraider is offline   Reply With Quote