Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-25-2013, 05:52 PM   #1

Our Countdown Begins!

Maiden voyage a couple of weekends ago (see Bon Echo with pics) below). Off work this Friday, pack Saturday. Canada Day party Saturday night at friends place, driveway camping. Leave Sunday drive northwest to sister's place north of Parry Sound. More driveway camping with my great Sis & bro-in-law. All in all a great prelude to the main event! Just me & my darling ready to pull in nice and early to Killbear PP and our campsite. We would bring our old pup with us but DW feels he needs to stay home and keep our inherited old dog company. Having grown up on Georgian Bay I gotta say it is the best! Been visiting and camping at Killbear since I was a pup. Took our own kids there. And now, 10 nights in our new TT, most systems tested and working, we are going to chillax to the max! (Google images for Killbear Provincial Park) Looking forward to adding a canoe & bicycles to our arsenal of fun. Can you tell we're excited?
Norm
Nammy is offline   Reply With Quote