Old 02-17-2016, 11:02 PM   #1
FLORIDA F.R.O.G.

Finishing Lexie 255 GTS Kitchen Remodel

I have been modifying my 255 GTS since I purchased it. It is now perfect. I moved the micro to the upper cabinet. Then moved the doors to where the micro was, and added a large drawer above it. I extended the dedicated a/c up to the new micro location stopping above the counter top to add a quad outlet. You will see in the pics at my link below the range is gone. We have never used it. But I will buy a 2 place hotplate just in case we need one. But what we have now is a huge beautiful granite counter top with an under counter sink... I also added a cut stone style backsplash. The fold down shelf is not in the pics, as well as the window valance, but are installed now. My wife is thrilled. She calls it our little Prevost!
Kitchen Remodel:
http://www.forestriverforums.com/Pho...ry.php?cat=772
Some of my other mods:
http://www.forestriverforums.com/Pho...ry.php?cat=638
Rick Smith

Old 02-18-2016, 12:05 PM   #2

Nicely done.

Old 02-19-2016, 05:34 PM   #3
FLORIDA F.R.O.G.

New Link To My 255GTS Kitchen Remodel

I updated most of my pics of my 255GTS kitchen remodel because it was not completely done in most of the pics. It is done now. We love it! Huge granite counter top in a Lexie model that had almost none! The micro up where you can see it. At least one large kitchen drawer not down on the floor! With all the modifications I have now done, this is my little dream machine now! If you go to my Rick's Lexie Mods page you will see what I have been doing. ANd many small projects are not posted... I will put that link below my kitchen remodel link. I have now replaced all the vinyl floor with ceramic, remodeled the bedroom, removed all CRT TV's & installed flat screens on cabinet doors so as to create storage cabinets behind, replaced my RV couch with a reclining loveseat, added LED lighting everywhere inside and out, changed out all faucets to Moens, replaced & upgraded my 12v converter, and the list goes on... Hopefully I will give some of you idea's.
Kitchen Remodel
http://www.forestriverforums.com/Pho...ry.php?cat=774
Rick's Lexie Mods
http://www.forestriverforums.com/Pho...8&ppuser=32026

Old 02-23-2016, 11:17 AM   #4
FLORIDA F.R.O.G.

Kitchen Remodel Con't

Some of you may notice that the quad electrical outlet was brown and stuck out a bit... I could not mount it until the backsplash was installed of course. ANd after going with a lighter backsplash I changed out the brown to beige to better match and somewhat disappear into the background. You may also notice the very BRIGHT light coming from my range hood. I replaced the VERY dim range hood light with two 6" long super bright 12v LED light strips I found on eBay. WHAT a difference!
Rick Smith

Tags
255, modifications