Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-28-2015, 10:40 AM   #1

Hidden Storage in a Lexi 283ts

I found some interesting hidden storage while detailing and cleaning the interior. Also found a nice available space that I'm converting to a little storage cubby in the kitchen area. Also added a shelf to the odd shaped cabinet on the right side of the entertainment center.
First pics are the hidden areas I found under the dianette seating. Have to pull up the cushions and then take the plywood support off. Under both you'll find a nice large unused area. Be a perfect place to hide something when your away, computers, kindles, i-pads, ect.
Second is a space I found in the kitchen, under the sink, to the right of the drawers. There is a thin panel that is covering a nice large unused space. Pushed the panel in and trimmed it. Going to line it and it will be usable spact for some large, flat items, large cutting board, my large griddle, collapsable broom, ect. In the process of lining it now.
Third is a shelf I made for the weird shaped unused space in the enternment cabinet.
Grumpy
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1624.JPG
Views:	181
Size:	110.8 KB
ID:	81410   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1622.JPG
Views:	213
Size:	108.5 KB
ID:	81411   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1621.JPG
Views:	184
Size:	98.0 KB
ID:	81412   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1620.JPG
Views:	224
Size:	107.8 KB
ID:	81413   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1619.JPG
Views:	212
Size:	94.9 KB
ID:	81414  

grumpy0374 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 10:50 AM   #2

That's a very good use of some hidden storage. We've found a few small spots in our 5er that we can do something with but haven't had the time yet.
Old 07-08-2015, 08:03 PM   #3

Nice job.

I found a similar space under the rear dinette seat in our 235. Not as clean as yours because a heater vent runs thru it. I built a couple of box inserts to hold odds and ends that we need to carry but don't use too often (e.g., heavy gauge extension cord).

B-pluses are great, but you need every little bit of storage you can squeeze out of them.
00buck is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
storage