Old 01-09-2015, 12:31 PM   #11
Terier is right about how nice and helpful they are. Give em call. I have got very good service on the phone and at the factory.

palmetto rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 12:58 PM   #12
Originally Posted by TangoCharly View Post
Being a newbie I have lots of questions and I have to say this forum has been great. But there was a specific question I wanted an answer to and found somewhat conflicting info on this site. So I emailed FR over a week ago and got a confirmation page that said my inquiry had been received and that I would get a response in a couple of business days. Well, it's been over a week and nothing.
Has anyone else had any luck contacting them? And has anyone found a decent owners manual, the one we got with the RV is terrible!
We have found going on Forest River web site for your particular RV look up tech or parts manager and call them . They have called back maybe day later if not we called again. Got several things corrected in a timely manner on our 2014 38 ft Blue Ridge 5th wheel do not email.

Bernies4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 01:15 PM   #13
The FR3 guy is great! Travis Bird
46sharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 02:03 PM   #14
I supplied all that info, including the VIN on the form I submitted.
Thanks to everyone that responded, I will call them in the future. That sounds like the way to get resolution.
2008 Lexi 283 GTS
TangoCharly is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 02:19 PM   #15
We bought our 3051s at Berryland RV in Louisiana and have had very good luck working with them on any problems we have had. Have you tried your dealer?
monte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 02:26 PM   #16
I had an issue a couple of years ago regarding the pedestal on the dining area. Contacted Roger Beiler. His email is:
Don't know if he is even still there, but he was a live body and fairly accommodating.
flugelboneman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 03:44 PM   #17
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
Keep in mind that they are coming off of a 2 week holiday period, where much of the factories and offices were shut down. Another word of advice that has served me well, put yourself on the other end of the line and speak to them as you would like to be spoken to.
2016 Georgetown 364TS
Nights Camped
2014 - 56
2015 - 41
2016 - 64
AquaMan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 05:10 PM   #18
Try the new web site I have two numbers to call for service and on the second number I called I got a live person and got the answers I needed!!!

gtony2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2015, 10:29 PM   #19
Send a message via Yahoo to Maron
FR has been very easy to deal with by phone and by e mail. Sometimes people feel abused and it depends on how you treat them.
Maron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 08:48 AM   #20
Two day ago I sent FR an email through the new website contact page which allows you to select Sales or Services questions. I selected services because my questions had to do with a new application for Extended Warranty status. To my surprise the question went to the right person who responded to my satisfaction within 2 hours of my email. Same day is not bad.

Try the new contact page on their newly revised website.

Mario Martinez
2703WS Rockwood Super Lite (6,400 Dry weight)
Tow Vehicle - 2010 Ford F-150 Super Crew
5.4L V-8 6-spd auto 2x2 9,800 Lbs. towing capacity.
mcmartinez is offline   Reply With Quote